3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
Hey is there someone here that can help out the android users like myself to have the 0.6 version with the incest patch pre patched in already for download? Thanks in advance :)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
My bet is on the multiple protagonists/female protagonist tag.
I think you are right. There seems to be a high demand for games with a male MC, frequently on the younger side, that are happy with a game where the MC has a magic dick and get to screw every female LI, preferably within 5 clicks of meeting them for the first time.

Their queries on threads with female MC's tend to be restricted to "has she banged anyone yet" (excluding husband / fiancé / boyfriend because apparently that does nt count as sex)…..

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I think you are right. There seems to be a high demand for games with a male MC, frequently on the younger side, that are happy with a game where the MC has a magic dick and get to screw every female LI, preferably within 5 clicks of meeting them for the first time.

Their queries on threads with female MC's tend to be restricted to "has she banged anyone yet" (excluding husband / fiancé / boyfriend because apparently that does nt count as sex)…..
Im a male and more looking for games with a female protagonist. Think they are more interesting to see her thought process about each situation and her choices.

JohnNolan

Jan 20, 2019
The game is 'young', and many creators have had to wait quite a while to be recognized.

I know that a comparaison is not a argument but just some examples :

View attachment 1326229 View attachment 1326233 View attachment 1326230

Each has progressed in a different way. Constant progression, step by step, stagnation then explosion, ... :coffee:

View attachment 1326247
Just 7 months it’s still a beautiful baby :giggle:

Your analysis is interesting. Even if I prefer lesbian relations. :love:

If in a year’s time it’s still an 'under radar' game, then I’ll ask myself some questions too :unsure:.

However I also like that there are games that propose a different approach. Like this one :cool:
Very interesting graphs! I think Draverik is very on point with his analysis. I'd love to see another graph comparison 7 months from now :)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes