3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
What's the difference between 6.0 and 6.1? Bug fixes?
- Music loop (act4)
- Inversion of an avatar on a rendering (act5)
- 2 minor corrections to respect non-incest (act6)
- 1 minor grammatical cor. (act6)

Your gameplay is almost not impacted :cool:

Last edited:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for OopsyDaisy v0.4

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nice artwork :love:

Summer is coming ! :cool:

PS And for those in the southern hemisphere, it’ll warm you up anyway !
This game is too funny! Great game!

The Overview on page 1 says "Andy is taken aback by Daisy's family and "southern hospitality" as they make him feel welcomed in their home as family! Has Andy been to see Daisy's family yet? I don't remember seeing that in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020

The Overview on page 1 says "Andy is taken aback by Daisy's family and "southern hospitality" as they make him feel welcomed in their home as family! Has Andy been to see Daisy's family yet? I don't remember seeing that in the game.
Andy hasn’t met Daisy’s family yet.:coffee:
In my opinion, even though he’s naughty, he’s going to be surprised. :LOL:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Describe some of the funny parts.

Reactions: chan1986

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man I can't wait to meet the rest of Daisy's family. Hopefully other then her mom and sisters there will be some horny dick deprived cousins too. But I'm fine with playing with MC's mom and sis for now.

Reactions: cib64

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone share those ?

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018

Hi lovely peeps,
This week we have a long one for you, so strap in. So as we mentioned in the last few progress reports, your support has been amazing, especially during the development of this latest chapter, where we hit a few bumps in the road. As you know from the previous progress reports we made, we experienced some bumps (during the transition to the new artist) when not all the files for the characters and rooms/ houses were included and our new artist had to rebuild most things. We also had a delay with the new computer for our artist not being delivered on time. Which was a very annoying delay. Luckily the computer arrived not too long after and our artist could start rendering on his beautiful and powerful new beast, thanks to the support by you guys! We also had busy work schedules to deal with which weren't ideal while dealing with the other bumps. Luckily our work schedules have become less stressful, which is great and thanks to the amazing messages we receive from you guys we are super motivated, as we felt quite bad about the delays. So let's move on to the update.
You're probably wondering when you can expect an update, so we're still writing the last few big scenes and rendering scenes. We also want to extend a few scenes to benefit the story and we need to re-render a few other scenes as our artist wasn't happy with them. But we are aiming to release this month. So the update will probably be around 200 - 250 renders and maybe also a few animations ;-).
As far as what to expect in terms of scenes, we'll be exploring a somewhat new fetish and we'll be enjoying a few beautiful landscapes and different scenery during this act. We'll also have a few big moments that will move certain relationships forward, which we are very excited about. We're hard at work to make this the greatest chapter possible, we'll have another progress report for you soon, but in the meantime, we'll have a bonus render for you tomorrow :).
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes