3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Also, incest is not nearly as popular as pop culture would have you believe, in the south.
While you're correct your statement might just as well have been, incest is no more popular in the south than in any other region of the United States. That would have been equally correct. Put differently, across the United States, if you include sex between cousins, incest, while not common, is hardly rare.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While you're correct your statement might just as well have been, incest is no more popular in the south than in any other region of the United States. That would have been equally correct. Put differently, across the United States, if you include sex between cousins, incest, while not common, is hardly rare.
Yeah, it is just that movies, TV and well, jokes even in some of the VNs would have you believe every southern family practices it. It is the same thing with racists, they are as prevalent in every state in the country and every country in the world...sadly.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Other than the male lead being a bit too childlike at times, pretty good one so far. Love Daisy and do hope she becomes the main protagonist in the future. The family members are all good, kinda looking forward to spending more time with Dolly, she seems like a riot. Also there are a few places where even if you changed the MC's name, it will still say Andy or it will say landlady instead of Mom. Daisy seems to be 50/50 on calling her mother mom or Dolly. Growing up in the south, you do not call your parents by their given names, when speaking to them. It is always dad/daddy/father, mom/mama/mother. Now siblings, those you call by their names or things like asshole/dipshit/bitchtits, etc. Rarely do you refer to them as brother/bro or sister/sis, unless it is something serious.

Also, incest is not nearly as popular as pop culture would have you believe, in the south. I prefer my games without it but quality games without it are few and far between in VNs it seems. That said, I hate that Patreon tried to kink shame devs and it led to silliness like the whole landlady/landlord/friends nonsense that does not work in the context of the games. I hate kink shaming. One exception is non-consensual content but that is not a kink, it is a crime. I will forever shame anyone who finds non-consensual content arousing.
Daisy IS already the main MC in this game.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hi guys, 0.6 was my final episode with Oopsy Daisy game, and I'm no longer part of the development team. Team already has a new artist I believe, and I shared the characters etc. so the show will go on. There was no big drama or anything, I just felt that it's time for me to move on and maybe start developing my own game. That being said, I wish all the best for the team and hope we'll see many more updates. I can't wait to see how the story continues.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys, 0.6 was my final episode with Oopsy Daisy game, and I'm no longer part of the development team. Team already has a new artist I believe, and I shared the characters etc. so the show will go on. There was no big drama or anything, I just felt that it's time for me to move on and maybe start developing my own game. That being said, I wish all the best for the team and hope we'll see many more updates. I can't wait to see how the story continues.
A pity. But well, life goes on. May you tell us, what part from "Oopsy Daisy" actually came from you? This information would make it easier to find your style again. :cool: And please keep us up to date on current projects. It would be a shame to lose sight of you (y)

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
A pity. But well, life goes on. May you tell us, what part from "Oopsy Daisy" actually came from you? This information would make it easier to find your style again. :cool: And please keep us up to date on current projects. It would be a shame to lose sight of you (y)
I was "artist" of the team, so basically visual part of the game was my domain.... and I'm not planning to disappear or anything, since I still like Oopsy Daisy story a lot, and I'm waiting new releases just like the rest of you guys. Only next time it's going to be a surprise for me too, so to be honest, I'm really excited to see how the story goes forward.

About my new project, it's still in the very early stages ( building environments, character design etc. ) so it will take time before I can start building first demo or anything, but I'll probably post stuff in that https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/ thread when I have something to show.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I think at this point a big heads up needs to be made to everyone who doesn't want to see Daisy have sex with others: IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

Daisy's whole schtick is she wants everyone to be one big happy family, and the way that works for her, based on her interactions with her mom, is that everyone is fucking everyone else.

Will Daisy eat her Mom's pussy? Almost certainly. But she'll also be holding her Mom's hand while MC rails his soon-to-be mother-in-law.

Daisy isn't cheating on MC. She is fully bringing him along for the ride and it looks like his will be the only penis in town.

However, if lesbian sharing is not to your liking, abandon ship now. It should be painfully obvious what's coming your way.

I don't actually expect this to cut down on the future whinging, but one can hope.

Also, the dog is most likely a red herring and I think they (the Devs) are just having a laugh. Daisy didn't miss the dog licking her tits. Daisy missed licking her mom's tits.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Avoidable or skippable? Because the conversation between Daisy and her Mom made it quite clear that they intend to engage in shenanigans when they see each other again.
That's where the whole confusion comes from because I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be avoidable but so far in the game it doesn't really seem like it.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's where the whole confusion comes from because I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be avoidable but so far in the game it doesn't really seem like it.
Which is why I posted the "warning" above, lol.

I don't really care what the Devs are saying when the game itself is saying the opposite. At this point, if Daisy does NOT rekindle a sexual relationship with her mother, but allows the MC to be intimate with HIS mother, it will completely neuter the game. It will make no sense.

Daisy believes in incest love. She had it growing up, and she wants MC to experience it with his mother and sister.

To have her turn around and not engage in it with her own mother would be a disservice to her character.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Which is why I posted the "warning" above, lol.

I don't really care what the Devs are saying when the game itself is saying the opposite. At this point, if Daisy does NOT rekindle a sexual relationship with her mother, but allows the MC to be intimate with HIS mother, it will completely neuter the game. It will make no sense.

Daisy believes in incest love. She had it growing up, and she wants MC to experience it with his mother and sister.

To have her turn around and not engage in it with her own mother would be a disservice to her character.
Sorry Faptime I realised I did something to you that annoys me when people do it to me, faceplam without explanation at what is more or less reasonable comment.

The only issue was with your warning and saying you don't care what the dev is saying when it appears the game is heading another direction. Lots of things appear one way and turn out to be something else.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry Faptime I realised I did something to you that annoys me when people do it to me, faceplam without explanation at what is more or less reasonable comment.

The only issue was with your warning and saying you don't care what the dev is saying when it appears the game is heading another direction. Lots of things appear one way and turn out to be something else.
As I said in my previous posts, if the Dev makes Daisy not having relations with her mother (at the very least), it will not fit the theme of the story and it will lessen the narrative that is there.

It will be an obvious appeasement of a small subset of fans of the game that comes at the expense of the core theme of the story: Daisy believes families are stronger when they are intimate with each other.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Right when it became obvious that Daisy wants you to have sex with everyone, thus you won\t be able to keep her to yourself and say no to the rest
So you wanted the MC and Daisy to be exclusive to each other? No other LIs for the MC? Huh.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As I said in my previous posts, if the Dev makes Daisy not having relations with her mother (at the very least), it will not fit the theme of the story and it will lessen the narrative that is there.

It will be an obvious appeasement of a small subset of fans of the game that comes at the expense of the core theme of the story: Daisy believes families are stronger when they are intimate with each other.
From what I understand it will be optional so the narrative of the story can remain unchanged, and those who don't want her to can have "weaker" (lol) story if they want so your concerns are unfounded. I'm pretty sure he's not changing his whole story to cater to a small subset, just giving them the option to avoid it like any good dev should.

Anyhoo my reply was just to explain the reasoning behind the reaction.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes