3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
My biggest problem with this one is that the guy is essentially just a third wheel, he's not really doing "stuff", he's just reacting to whatever is happening around him. Also I really don't see how Daisy groping Mcs sister is supposed to get Mc and his sister closer to each other and that's with everything, her goal is to get Mc to fuck his family right? What has she done so far to help him do that? So far it only feels like it's her who's trying to get closer with his sister. I know that the dev said that "things" will be avoidable but I really doubt it at this point.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
My biggest problem with this one is that the guy is essentially just a third wheel, he's not really doing "stuff", he's just reacting to whatever is happening around him. Also I really don't see how Daisy groping Mcs sister is supposed to get Mc and his sister closer to each other and that's with everything, her goal is to get Mc to fuck his family right? What has she done so far to help him do that? So far it only feels like it's her who's trying to get closer with his sister. I know that the dev said that "things" will be avoidable but I really doubt it at this point.
Yeah, I don't really se how anything she's done so far helps Mc. I actually wouldn't mind most of the things if it was shown that she's really doing it for the MC but groping his sister and plotting to "get back" with her mom behind his back shows the exact opposite.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, funny story, I got done with 0.5 the night before this was posted, but figured, I would wait for a bit, had a feeling with how long it took to get to this game, new update would be soon. Next night, 0.6 was on here, so yes, I was correct on that. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, enjoyed this game thus far, and looking forward for 0.7. Thank you so much for this thus far.

Reactions: Team Oopsy Daisy

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Majority of the incest game start with "I've never noticed before but my landlady has a really nice ass" kind of stuff. Also using "incest" and "logical approach" in the same sentence doesn't really work imo.
Most of those incest games you’re referring to include teenage horn dogs. So it’s easy to just chalk that up to the mc just being a typical horny teenager, in this case the mc is a grown man who haven’t not once thought of his family in a incestous way.

Oct 26, 2020
Honest questions:

How would incest work in this scenario WITHOUT Daisy being in the equation?

Having known what we know about Andy and his upbringing, how exactly would you apply incest in this situation using a logical approach?

Does Andy just randomly start perving on his Mom and sister, even though he's never had those kind of thoughts before?
It'll just be the same cliche "I never knew my landlady and roommate was this hot" dialogue. Which would lead to the mc being extra pervy out of no where with no build up or no thought behind it.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Honest questions:

How would incest work in this scenario WITHOUT Daisy being in the equation?

Having known what we know about Andy and his upbringing, how exactly would you apply incest in this situation using a logical approach?

Does Andy just randomly start perving on his Mom and sister, even though he's never had those kind of thoughts before?
I mean you can't really apply incest using logical approach because if you use logic you won't apply incest, that's just not something normal people do.

But here's the problem though, dev said that Daisy getting together with other people will be avoidable. First of all it doesn't look like it'll be so far and second if it really was avoidable then there must be some scenario the devs thought of without Daisy being in the equation no?

And I mostly wouldn't mind her getting together with other people if she was less "predatory" and honest but up to this point she's really pushing it with the sister and is essentially planning to cheat on Mc with her mom so I really don't see why I should like her so far.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean you can't really apply incest using logical approach because if you use logic you won't apply incest, that's just not something normal people do.

But here's the problem though, dev said that Daisy getting together with other people will be avoidable. First of all it doesn't look like it'll be so far and second if it really was avoidable then there must be some scenario the devs thought of without Daisy being in the equation no?

And I mostly wouldn't mind her getting together with other people if she was less "predatory" and honest but up to this point she's really pushing it with the sister and is essentially planning to cheat on Mc with her mom so I really don't see why I should like her so far.
Just a remark about the first thing, you are aware that incest has been practiced by humanity for as long as it has been around and was in the past even the rule in some families, since they thought their bloodline was sacred and should not be sullied by unworthy bloodlines? Thing is however you may think about it, there are situations that can make incest pretty "normal" to people just as you do not think it is normal.

That those things most of the time will have to do with things happening in youth that your average psychologist will not consider as a healthy upbringing/emotional state or will have to do with not much choice of other viable partners being around is another thing.

Joke is that those reasons are hardly ever used in these games though and it is mostly just MC is horny and has irresistible big dick, while MC can get plenty of pussy and the mom and sis look like women that can get hundreds of guys if walk into a bar and show interest in sex, while have no good reason to be interested in their son/brother in the first place besides the magic dick. :p So yeah most of the time it makes no sense at all they end up together.

Now the thing with this game is as Dev's said Daisy comes from an incestuous background and she does not see it as a bad thing, but as a good thing. She loves Mc and wants that good thing also for him and for herself to be able to continue her incestuous life style. So she will try to put things in motion to accomplish her goals and she will be a part of that or want to be.

Now another thing is if she is a bit too hands on or predatory/manipulative and does not show enough care/love to MC as well in that she can become unsympathetic. That is what devs need to guard against, since as a player we will need to root for her to succeed in her plans. Considering her plans and intentions though you cannot make it completely avoidable, seeing her with others, she is fully planning to be a part of that incest harem with her love after all and share in his incestuous life.

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Just a remark about the first thing, you are aware that incest has been practiced by humanity for as long as it has been around and was in the past even the rule in some families, since they thought their bloodline was sacred and should not be sullied by unworthy bloodlines? Thing is however you may think about it, there are situations that can make incest pretty "normal" to people just as you do not think it is normal.

That those things most of the time will have to do with things happening in youth that your average psychologist will not consider as a healthy upbringing/emotional state or will have to do with not much choice of other viable partners being around is another thing.

Joke is that those reasons are hardly ever used in these games though and it is mostly just MC is horny and has irresistible big dick, while MC can get plenty of pussy and the mom and sis look like women that can get hundreds of guys if walk into a bar and show interest in sex, while have no good reason to be interested in their son/brother in the first place besides the magic dick. :p So yeah most of the time it makes no sense at all they end up together.

Now the thing with this game is as Dev's said Daisy comes from an incestuous background and she does not see it as a bad thing, but as a good thing. She loves Mc and wants that good thing also for him and for herself to be able to continue her incestuous life style. So she will try to put things in motion to accomplish her goals and she will be a part of that or want to be.

Now another thing is if she is a bit too hands on or predatory/manipulative and does not show enough care/love to MC as well in that she can become unsympathetic. That is what devs need to guard against, since as a player we will need to root for her to succeed in her plans. Considering her plans and intentions though you cannot make it completely avoidable, seeing her with others, she is fully planning to be a part of that incest harem with her love after all and share in his incestuous life.
I guess but again, using "logic" from thousand years ago (more or less) and apply it here just doesn't work for me. I don't even need there to be logic tbh, I was just replying to that comment.

And that's kind of what I said because so far I don't see how it can be avoidable but the devs said it will be so I don't really know what to think.
Now another thing is if she is a bit too hands on or predatory/manipulative and does not show enough care/love to MC as well in that she can become unsympathetic.
And this is my biggest problem with this game on par with the male Mc feeling like a third wheel. She's already unsympathetic to me. Tbf she shows care towards Mc but then right after that she does something that completely negates that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess but again, using "logic" from thousand years ago (more or less) and apply it here just doesn't work for me. I don't even need there to be logic tbh, I was just replying to that comment.

And that's kind of what I said because so far I don't see how it can be avoidable but the devs said it will be so I don't really know what to think.

And this is my biggest problem with this game on par with the male Mc feeling like a third wheel. She's already unsympathetic to me. Tbf she shows care towards Mc but then right after that she does something that completely negates that.
That logic still exist today and it is something that still happens today though, except for maybe the sacred bloodlines a bit less openly. :)

Considering Daisy, well it seems devs did try to tone it down a bit last update based on feedback, but she is not intending to be a spectator to her man's harem, but she intends to fully participate in it and will for sure try to have those relations with his sis and mom. Just as she will try to influence her mom and sisters to include Mc in their relation. She is not an outsider trying to corrupt MC, but an insider who does so for her own reasons and her own needs as well. It is not just about Mc, it is also about her and her life with MC and other people that are important to her like her family.

True she wants her cake and eat it and that can be seen as manipulative and unsympathetic or overly handsy, but she is fully prepared to share that cake with MC and from her pov it is not even impossible that she fears that if she cannot corrupt MC her relation with MC could well be in danger long term due to her own needs that includes those incestuous relations that she considers to be a good thing and not as abnormal, dirty or bad. :)

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Considering Daisy, well it seems devs did try to tone it down a bit last update based on feedback, but she is not intending to be a spectator to her man's harem, but she intends to fully participate in it and will for sure try to have those relations with his sis and mom. Just as she will try to influence her mom and sisters to include Mc in their relation. She is not an outsider trying to corrupt MC, but an insider who does so for her own reasons and her own needs as well. It is not just about Mc, it is also about her and her life with MC and other people that are important to her like her family.

True she wants her cake and eat it and that can be seen as manipulative and unsympathetic or overly handsy, but she is fully prepared to share that cake with MC and from her pov it is not even impossible that she fears that if she cannot corrupt MC her relation with MC could well be in danger long term due to her own needs that includes those incestuous relations that she considers to be a good thing and not as abnormal, dirty or bad. :)
But nobody is saying she needs to be an outsider or anything like that. Most people are upset because what is shown in the game doesn't match what devs said.

"Daisy getting together with other people will be avoidable"- Does it really look like it'll be avoidable? I kind of doubt it at this point.
"She is doing all of this to help Mc fuck his family"- She hasn't really done anything to help that, it feels like she's the only one trying to get with his family.

And again, I wouldn't mind most of this stuff happening if she wasn't acting so pushy and like a "predator" and was honest with Mc because she's doing a lot of stuff behind his back.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But nobody is saying she needs to be an outsider or anything like that. Most people are upset because what is shown in the game doesn't match what devs said.

"Daisy getting together with other people will be avoidable"- Does it really look like it'll be avoidable? I kind of doubt it at this point.
"She is doing all of this to help Mc fuck his family"- She hasn't really done anything to help that, it feels like she's the only one trying to get with his family.

And again, I wouldn't mind most of this stuff happening if she wasn't acting so pushy and like a "predator" and was honest with Mc because she's doing a lot of stuff behind his back.
That is you disagreeing with devs and that what they have shown is in your eyes what they wanted to show. It seems devs heard that feedback and are trying to act on it. I also think that maybe saying Daisy actions will be avoidable could be a mistake, since it would be pretty hard to let her be passive with this games setup. The behind his back stuff and not being open part, well she is trying to corrupt MC into a lifestyle he has not chosen yet, it may take her a while before she is confident enough in her results so she can be open about it to him. To make it even worse she also needs to corrupt MC's mom and sis for her plans to become more open to such a relationship and form a relationship with them for herself as well.

Let us not be mistaken. Yup Daisy is doing this for her reasons even if she believes they will also benefit Mc and make him happier long term and allow them to be happy together long term. She is trying to manipulate him though and change without his consent. Edit: That is why it so important devs keep Daisy sympathetic enough so you can root for her, since from a neutral perspective she is not exactly in the right and somewhat selfish in her wishes. :p

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
"Logic" is the wrong word here.

It's easy to make incest logical. If person A wants to fuck person B, and they are siblings, but both of them still want to fuck, then there's nothing illogical about fucking.

In the real world what gets in the way are EMOTIONS. Not logic.
People tend to feel emotions that makes fucking close relatives feel like something disgusting.

Reactions: DA22 and Zmeu

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I’m just gonna say this, if you don’t like the direction this game is heading in please move on. I recently had the same problem with Seducing The Devil, where I didn’t like some of the inconsistencies I got from the Dev, so I ranted, of course, spoke my peace and moved the hell on.

I’m seeing the same hand full of people spread hatred for Daisy every single update. And I can attest that she most certainly have a hate club.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I’m just gonna say this, if you don’t like the direction this game is heading in please move on. I recently had the same problem with Seducing The Devil, where I didn’t like some of the inconsistencies I got from the Dev, so I ranted, of course, spoke my peace and moved the hell on.

I’m seeing the same hand full of people spread hatred for Daisy every single update. And I can attest that she most certainly have a hate club.
I actually like reading legitimate criticism that differs from my opinion, but only if it rationally applies to something that is actually happening in the game. For example, you mention Seducing the Devil. I think there are very legitimate gripes about the way it's tagged, because there is actual NTR in it. The girlfriend fucking her own mother behind the mc's back is absolutely NTR and should be tagged as such. But on this thread we have a lot of wild assumptions about bestiality and Daisy being a cheating "NTR villain" before anything like that has even come close to happening. In fact, the closest anyone has come to "cheating" was Andy almost kissing his sister behind Daisy's back this last update. He tells her about it afterwards, and then she tells him that she kisses her sisters like that all the time. The Daisy character is being developed as an open book who hides nothing, the exact opposite of a cheater.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Didn't the dev already said that there won't be any ntr or bestiality? Why are people still talking about it?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Didn't the dev already said that there won't be any ntr or bestiality? Why are people still talking about it?
Because sometimes you cannot read all the posts of the people, or know about everything.
And because it is right to ask, in a world of liberty.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes