3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I actually like reading legitimate criticism that differs from my opinion, but only if it rationally applies to something that is actually happening in the game. For example, you mention Seducing the Devil. I think there are very legitimate gripes about the way it's tagged, because there is actual NTR in it. The girlfriend fucking her own mother behind the mc's back is absolutely NTR and should be tagged as such. But on this thread we have a lot of wild assumptions about bestiality and Daisy being a cheating "NTR villain" before anything like that has even come close to happening. In fact, the closest anyone has come to "cheating" was Andy almost kissing his sister behind Daisy's back this last update. He tells her about it afterwards, and then she tells him that she kisses her sisters like that all the time. The Daisy character is being developed as an open book who hides nothing, the exact opposite of a cheater.
Agreed. I told the Devs of Seducing The Devil how I felt the mc was being cucked, they disagreed, the mods did what they usually do, and I moved on from the game. In this case the Daisy hate is just plain ridiculous lol.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Agreed. I told the Devs of Seducing The Devil how I felt the mc was being cucked, they disagreed, the mods did what they usually do, and I moved on from the game. In this case the Daisy hate is just plain ridiculous lol.
It's not ridiculous. Imagine if a Male NPC done things daisy did with MC's sister. So many would have angry and send dead threats to dev. It is girl here, so, guys like you are okay with that. That doesn't mean all should be okay with it. And dev said, there won't be any forced lesbian scenes. But, some scenes like pool scenes are unavoidable.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
My takeaway from this update:

1. Laura and Lisa aren't the only ones sheltered, but Mc as well. That's why he comes off to so many as lackadaisical(No pun intended) or just plain clueless. It's also why this whole process just feels like it's Daisy who's in the driver seat or taking charge, because she has to be. But still with me playing the game from the beginning up until now, I can see why some of the other players feel as though Mc doesn't really bring anything to the table, but a hard dick and is just going along for the ride, because he kinda is.

2. Now to address the elephant in the room. The scene with Daisy and her Mom... Now I understand that they had a past relationship, "Mom and Daughter time" is what Dolly called it. So in any event in the future when the Mc finally goes to visit Daisy's family if the Dev is planning on having Daisy fool around with her family, PLEASE label this accordingly. The Lesbian/Swinging/Sharing tags should be applied.

3. Not into perverted dogs or it's content so I'm glad that's been settled.

4. Whatever that was going on with the furniture, while Daisy and Mc was fucking looked like a scene out of The Ghostbusters.

Overall it was a good update, the ice is finally breaking with Mc and his family, he's becoming more pervy by the update which was the plan all along.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It's not ridiculous. Imagine if a Male NPC done things daisy did with MC's sister. So many would have angry and send dead threats to dev. It is girl here, so, guys like you are okay with that. That doesn't mean all should be okay with it. And dev said, there won't be any forced lesbian scenes. But, some scenes like pool scenes are unavoidable.
Well good morning to you too lol. I’m gonna agree to disagree. I’m personally not bothered by the light groping, with that being said if Daisy randomly starts fisting, finger fucking, tongue fucking any of Andy’s family members then yes that’s gonna present a problem. The way I see it though, after playing this update she’s done her job already, she’s laid down the seeds and now it should be up to Andy, I wouldn’t won’t her doing all the work. I would love to see Andy take it from here now.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well good morning to you too lol. I’m gonna agree to disagree. I’m personally not bothered by the light groping, with that being said if Daisy randomly starts fisting, finger fucking, tongue fucking any of Andy’s family members then yes that’s gonna present a problem. The way I see it though, after playing this update she’s done her job already, she’s laid down the seeds and now it should be up to Andy, I wouldn’t won’t her doing all the work. I would love to see Andy take it from here now.
We all draw our lines each at a different limit. But, thats how we humans are.
But, yeah, everyone should agree to the truth that Male MC needs to step in and do the work. He's not a side character. He is of the two main Protognist. But, upto now, he isn't doing anything that would make us admire him and immerse ourselves in him.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
But, yeah, everyone should agree to the truth that Male MC needs to step in and do the work. He's not a side character. He is of the two main Protognist. But, upto now, he isn't doing anything that would make us admire him and immerse ourselves in him.
I agree.

Reactions: harsha_26

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's true. But this game is still quite young. And even though the game is multi MC, it´s Daisy who has "the saying".

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Most of those incest games you’re referring to include teenage horn dogs. So it’s easy to just chalk that up to the mc just being a typical horny teenager, in this case the mc is a grown man who haven’t not once thought of his family in a incestous way.
Lol, have you played this game, Andy acts like a 13 year old any time anything remotely sexual, or sex related comes up, unless it's with Daisy of course. For pete's sake he can't even bring himself to dick/cock/penis/ twig & berries or of the 6743 terms used to describe the male sex organ when talking to his mom about flashing his cock at the pool.

As for Daisy she came on so to the sister in the last update, but this time is was a lot better and it actually felt like she was trying to wingman him for the first time. But there were two instances that made me sus of her this time. Even though she all but told Andy straight up she's fucked her family, without using those words, she tends to forget that is only a 13 year old in that man's body so has no clue what she meant, so her planing* some fun times with her mom felt a little cheaty. The second was she finally got what she wanted, some closeness between Andy and his mom when she was making breakfast and the goes and cock-blocks him by interrupting and announcing herself. If she really wanted his closer, she would / should have hung back and let it play out.

* As for the plan with her mom, seems like a little fail there if the dev has promised the les stuff will be optional which is true awesome, I wish more devs did that too. "Can't wait to see you gain mom and (redacted lest it trigger another ot discussion) place licking you, I've missed you so much" Arrives and "yeah about that phone call, I don't know what I was saying, I only go for sausage now, I'm off the tacos". Not saying he can't pull it off, just seems a little inconsistent.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This is looking more and more like a female protagonist game than multiple protagonist. MC acts like a retard while daisy is doing all the hard work. It's like daisy is slowly expanding her harem with MC family while MC is just another LI whose here when she needs a good fuck. Take one of the many harem games here and switch up daisy and MC gender and you will see the similarity.

Al_2021

May 10, 2020
Latest version doesn't work:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive gui.rpyc.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Other than the male lead being a bit too childlike at times, pretty good one so far. Love Daisy and do hope she becomes the main protagonist in the future. The family members are all good, kinda looking forward to spending more time with Dolly, she seems like a riot. Also there are a few places where even if you changed the MC's name, it will still say Andy or it will say landlady instead of Mom. Daisy seems to be 50/50 on calling her mother mom or Dolly. Growing up in the south, you do not call your parents by their given names, when speaking to them. It is always dad/daddy/father, mom/mama/mother. Now siblings, those you call by their names or things like asshole/dipshit/bitchtits, etc. Rarely do you refer to them as brother/bro or sister/sis, unless it is something serious.

Also, incest is not nearly as popular as pop culture would have you believe, in the south. I prefer my games without it but quality games without it are few and far between in VNs it seems. That said, I hate that Patreon tried to kink shame devs and it led to silliness like the whole landlady/landlord/friends nonsense that does not work in the context of the games. I hate kink shaming. One exception is non-consensual content but that is not a kink, it is a crime. I will forever shame anyone who finds non-consensual content arousing.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Other than the male lead being a bit too childlike at times, pretty good one so far. Love Daisy and do hope she becomes the main protagonist in the future. The family members are all good, kinda looking forward to spending more time with Dolly, she seems like a riot. Also there are a few places where even if you changed the MC's name, it will still say Andy or it will say landlady instead of Mom. Daisy seems to be 50/50 on calling her mother mom or Dolly. Growing up in the south, you do not call your parents by their given names, when speaking to them. It is always dad/daddy/father, mom/mama/mother. Now siblings, those you call by their names or things like asshole/dipshit/bitchtits, etc. Rarely do you refer to them as brother/bro or sister/sis, unless it is something serious.

Also, incest is not nearly as popular as pop culture would have you believe, in the south. I prefer my games without it but quality games without it are few and far between in VNs it seems. That said, I hate that Patreon tried to kink shame devs and it led to silliness like the whole landlady/landlord/friends nonsense that does not work in the context of the games. I hate kink shaming. One exception is non-consensual content but that is not a kink, it is a crime. I will forever shame anyone who finds non-consensual content arousing.
Oh boy are you for an avalanche of angry replies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnNolan
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes