3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam it just keeps crashing after 8 attempts from the start (new game start)he has not even got out of the door to go to work yet and it just goes back to the opening page? I am fed up with keep typing in the relationships alone.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah I totally get that. Like I said, this last update made things rather sketchy. It insinuated a lot of things that made most of us go "wait... what?". The Dev is still keeping to their word (at the moment), but this last update made things a bit uncertain.

There is probably a lot more updates till we even get to see Daisy's family, so I'll hang around till then just to see how things play out at least. I mean we are just getting started with the MC's family, so I have a feeling it will be a while before we even get to visit Daisy's family. So not going to fret too much on that stuff right now.
I'm virtually certain that by the time we get to Daisy's family, we will have been balls deep in both Mom and Sis with Daisy's special combination of stage management and cheerleading multiple times. I doubt MC will be surprised to find out what her family's been up to by that point, but even if he is surprised, I bet he'll see it is an opportunity rather than betrayal.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I'm virtually certain that by the time we get to Daisy's family, we will have been balls deep in both Mom and Sis with Daisy's special combination of stage management and cheerleading multiple times. I doubt MC will be surprised to find out what her family's been up to by that point, but even if he is surprised, I bet he'll see it is an opportunity rather than betrayal.
Right!!! I mean what do people expect from a VN where both families are lacking in the father department. :WeSmart:
That shit is 101 incest fuck fest introduction, followed by wholesome FFM workshops and team building exercises for the whole family, the more the merrier. :ROFLMAO:

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
She's acting as the MC wingman, all while being him and his family "closer"
Spot on.
A rough background on both characters: Andy is from a rich upper class family, he went to private school and works in the city as a high flying banker. Daisy’s family owns a farm in the country and live a more traditional lifestyle and are a “hands on” kind of people not scared of getting dirty, unlike Andy’s family who are prim and proper. Daisy's free spirit enjoys pushing boundaries, she likes having sex in inappropriate places and is open minded. Probably because of her upbringing and having had a incestuous relationships with her (female) family members. Daisy sees how important family is and how honesty and raw emotions help with being close to your family. Because of the prim and proper attitude of Andy's family and his upbringing this has created some "issues" within their relationships. A good example is Laura being quite sheltered and happy or even perhaps excited to speak to Daisy about boys (in this case Andy). Daisy is helping Andy reconnect with his family, while at the same time helping her man fulfil his fantasies.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
She's acting as the MC wingman, all while being him and his family "closer" I don't see why people are going batshit over this.
People are going batshit over this because dev said it was going to be avoidable but so far it doesn't look like it's going to be.

Also I really don't see what Daisy had done to this point that helped Mc get closer to his family, so far she's only been perving on his sister.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
People are going batshit over this because dev said it was going to be avoidable but so far it doesn't look like it's going to be.
Yeah but even though they said it'll be avoidable seeing where this is going I really doubt it.
Also I really don't see what Daisy had done to this point that helped Mc get closer to his family, so far she's only been perving on his sister.
Exactly. It kind of feels that the Mc will be a third wheel in all of this.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

She started off way too agressive and too handsy, so even is she toned it down a bit in this last update, she still looks more like a predator than a wingman. People who are into girl on girl don't seem to care about this, because "it's hot", but for me groping her fiance's sister behind his back for instance, isn't really what I'd call acceptable behaviour. The same goes with the conversation she had with her mother. Even if Andy ends up being cool with her fooling around with her family members (while drooling and mumbling "boobs" or something like that, so we can laugh with his awkwardness...), at that point he has no clue about Daisy's incestuous past, so she's once again going behind his back while planning their "mother-daughter activities". She didn't even took a second to think if her fiance will be ok with that and that's my main issue with her behaviour in these last two updates. She keeps doing shit behind Andy's back, because she apparently knows better what's best for "them".

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
She started off way too agressive and too handsy, so even is she toned it down a bit in this last update, she still looks more like a predator than a wingman. People who are into girl on girl don't seem to care about this, because "it's hot", but for me groping her fiance's sister behind his back for instance, isn't really what I'd call acceptable behaviour. The same goes with the conversation she had with her mother. Even if Andy ends up being cool with her fooling around with her family members (while drooling and mumbling "boobs" or something like that, so we can laugh with his awkwardness...), at that point he has no clue about Daisy's incestuous past, so she's once again going behind his back while planning their "mother-daughter activities". She didn't even took a second to think if her fiance will be ok with that and that's my main issue with her behaviour in these last two updates. She keeps doing shit behind Andy's back, because she apparently knows better what's best for "them".
I mean, you're not wrong, and if this was a game that was going for a realistic approach, I'd completely agree with you. However, this is so obviously supposed to be a farcical sex romp, I'm not finding myself minding very much. Of course, YMMV!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Oopsy Daisy [v0.6 Fixed] [Team Oopsy Daisy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 416 MB

Compressed Win Size: 178 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 161 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 168 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1B]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Oopsy Daisy [v0.6 Fixed] [Team Oopsy Daisy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 416 MB

Compressed Win Size: 178 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 161 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 168 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1B]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Thanks - added to the OP (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I know there is still a couple of things to do at his moms house, but damn I can't wait to get to the farm and meet Daisy's mom and sisters. Especially since they are more open loving type of family. If you know what I mean. :censored:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Honest questions:

How would incest work in this scenario WITHOUT Daisy being in the equation?

Having known what we know about Andy and his upbringing, how exactly would you apply incest in this situation using a logical approach?

Does Andy just randomly start perving on his Mom and sister, even though he's never had those kind of thoughts before?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Honest questions:

How would incest work in this scenario WITHOUT Daisy being in the equation?

Having known what we know about Andy and his upbringing, how exactly would you apply incest in this situation using a logical approach?

Does Andy just randomly start perving on his Mom and sister, even though he's never had those kind of thoughts before?
Majority of the incest game start with "I've never noticed before but my landlady has a really nice ass" kind of stuff. Also using "incest" and "logical approach" in the same sentence doesn't really work imo.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes