3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ok I think everyone needs to pump the breaks on the whole cheating thing with mom...
First of all she's been with MC with 1 year...but her mother..well her whole life...
2nd of all if she were cheating like everyone keeps saying it would be cheating on mom with MC
3rd of all it was mentioned that they haven't seen each other for quite a while ...reason to assume she hasn't seen her mother while with MC so.again no cheating...
The dog part...I don't know..seems sketchy to me also..not sure why devs introduced that part...it's...stupid..
so..she fucks the dog?they all do?
"stop licking my tits"
"oh I miss that"
the fuck????

EDIT : I like this VN quite a bit...but with every update it seems they are going more and more in a direction I'm not really comfortable with....and if they keep going like this ...implying Daisy's family fucks with the dog... I'll probably just drop it..since I'm not into that kink....

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You can use the 0.5 patch it only changes two variables to True. It shouldn't really have a version number on it. It should just be called an universal patch.
I'll take your word for it. Just changed the folder the name in my download from 5 to 6, incase in a few hours when I am ready to check my first batch, I could remember for sure. Thank you for the heads up.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
First of all she's been with MC with 1 year...but her mother..well her whole life...
2nd of all if she were cheating like everyone keeps saying it would be cheating on mom with MC
3rd of all it was mentioned that they haven't seen each other for quite a while ...reason to assume she hasn't seen her mother while with MC so.again no cheating...
No, it would be her cheating on mc because they're together and they are getting married. To that third point, maybe but even if, and it's a big IF, she hasn't cheated on him yet, she pretty much said she's looking forward to do that so...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No, it would be her cheating on mc because they're together and they are getting married. To that third point, maybe but even if, and it's a big IF, she hasn't cheated on him yet, she pretty much said she's looking forward to do that so...
you're not getting it are you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT : also...put my quote back in spoilers please

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
you're not getting it are you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT : also...put my quote back in spoilers please
No, it seems you're the one not getting it... If you were to marry your gf and it turned out she was still with her other boyfriend, it still means she's cheating on you and in this particular case her mom knows about her soon to be husband and is cool with it so it's not cheating, meanwhile he doesn't know anything about their relationship.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes sure. Because you can't possibly justify Daisy sleeping with her mother behind her fiances back as her not cheating on him. That doesn't make any sense any way you try to spin it.
is it implied that she has a relationship with her mom?Yes
if it is implied which already we established it is...who does she knows longer? Mom or MC? Yes Mom
Now if we already established that she knows her mom longer than MC and is in a relationship with her mom and has met MC after ..than what do you think?Who is cheating on who?
Seriously..just because you play the role the MC doesn't mean that daisy is cheating on you...
First relationship was mom then MC therefore she cheats on Mom with MC if you were to think of cheating..but again..you can't handle that so it doesn't make sense to you..
EDIT : also there has been no mention of her meeting with her mom to actually cheat on MC so again...you fail at your "DAISY IS CHEATING ON MC CALL THE COPS QUICK!!!!"

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hey Guys, So I was going to give this a go for the first time but after reading the past couple of pages of posts I see that any possibility of a pure romance route between the male MC and daisy is completely out of the question and the story is going in the direction of cheating/sharing/poly ?? Please could some clarify this as I don't really want to invest myself into a story without the possibility of keeping a faithful route. Thanks :)
Doesn't seem likely. They are currently visiting the male MC's family and it looks like Daisy's family will also be visited at some point, and all the signs point to some action upcoming between the MC's and their family/in-laws. Each to their own of course, but personally I feel a faithful only route between just the MC's (who are already engaged and have had sex multiple times already) would be boring AF in this game. I like how the male MC's sister is being slowly lured into naughty territory.

ric56788

Sep 21, 2020
Hey, I think I spotted a glitch. In the MC/Daisy sex scene is the plant and bookcase in the TV reflection supposed to be helping them or what?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
The cheating... well technically she's not right now. I see it pretty strongly and all but plainly stated she was having some sexual relationship with her mom (and probably sisters too) but there has been nothing between her and the mom since she got together with the mc, or at least we know of. So she's not cheating on him yet. As for the mom, i don't see it as committed or romantic relationship, but just some pleasure fucking, a mom with benefits if you'd like, so I can't see her as cheating on the mom by getting together with the MC.
But I think that people are mostly upset that she essentially said that she's "looking forward" to cheating on him. That's how I understood that dialogue at least. Also she just behaves weird, I can't really describe it.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I mean are golden retrievers big in Alabama? Lol
I get the dog thing that some people are turned off with, but its just some allusions... not as outright as what she had hinted with her mom/sisters.

Devs are just trying to show some kind form of naughty girl vibe in Daisy and its nothing that i believe will appear in game at all.

Great update as always.

I look, the disputes about NTR have reached this topic))
This is for a long time.
Be strong, author) Take care of your nerves)
In a sense, it means the game is very popular for the great NTR war to have reached it... lol

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah but the dev said that Daisy sleeping with other women will be optional right? So he's either full of shit or some reason that I can't think of... Because she is clearly trying to get the Mcs sister and is already doing something with the mother.
They did. They also said that there won't be anything with the dog and in this update it's kind of implied that there will be so I don't really know what to think. This whole situation is kind of fucked up.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes