3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hi. Have you announced publicly yet an approximate anticipated release date of the next update?
Would be helpful for those of us not on your Discord chat.

Thanks
Hi Poser_Voyeur,

We have no public release date yet. We sadly had some sickness and other unforeseen things happen during development of this update, but we are hard at work to complete this update and continue telling this story with many future updates. We are currently nearing completion of the update, we are over 90% done with rendering and will soon start with coding (which should be rather quick). Once we have more information to share, we'll also publish that here from now on as well.

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi Poser_Voyeur,

We have no public release date yet. We sadly had some sickness and other unforeseen things happen during development of this update, but we are hard at work to complete this update and continue telling this story with many future updates. We are currently nearing completion of the update, we are over 90% done with rendering and will soon start with coding (which should be rather quick). Once we have more information to share, we'll also publish that here from now on as well.

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like good progress and I look forward to see the story continuation.

Cheers

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Team Oopsy Daisy

Thanks for the game.
Some errors I've picked up so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: At least 3 time in the pool he's referred to as Andy, despite changing his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sure, some of it was optional, but the pool scene made all my prior choices feel pointless and Laura still thinks that Daisy is very touchy or something like that, (I don't remember her exact thoughts) and that she's completely fine with that in the end.

Also even if you try to keep Daisy's hands to herself, 90% of their training session was Laura checking Daisy out with the subtlety of a bulldozer (she pretty much transformed to Andy, every time he sees a hint of a sideboob...). At some point I thought the devs had a bet going between them about how many different poses DAZ would allow them to create, with Laura gawking over Daisy's body, with her repeating that she doesn't mind it... They also had three scenes together and two of them ended up with them in some sort of compromising position. That's why it felt heavily focused on the sexual attraction between them, to me.
I've only started this today and I'm already wondering if I want to keep going. I love how Daisy is the catalyst in getting the MC thinking about the sister and mom, but when she starts acting like a total perv every time she sees the sister even when you make the choices to keep her non-pervy, I wonder why I bother and if it's not just a sign of things to come. I don't like the way she looks and acts and thinks about the sister, nor the way the sister seems to look and think about her. May as well just drop the male mc and make this about her then.

Just finished playing. I love when you have a love interest that wants to corrupt the other girls into having a relationship with the mc. I can already tell that Daisy will be one of my favorite characters in this game.
Jury is still out on that. So far it seems more like she wants it for herself.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I've only started this today and I'm already wondering if I want to keep going. I love how Daisy is the catalyst in getting the MC thinking about the sister and mom, but when she starts acting like a total perv every time she sees the sister even when you make the choices to keep her non-pervy, I wonder why I bother and if it's not just a sign of things to come. I don't like the way she looks and acts and thinks about the sister, nor the way the sister seems to look and think about her. May as well just drop the male mc and make this about her then.
One of the devs told me this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oopsy-daisy-v0-5-public-team-oopsy-daisy.66265/post-5243205
So I guess all we can do now is wait and see what the next update will be like.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Actually why not just join our server where your issues can be more readily addressed?
I have to ask, why the push to join the discord where you can answer that to a limited audience, when it can be answered here and all those who want to know can see it?

I mean it's a lot easier to find answers and comments on a forum than trawling through a discord chat to find the answers or if the same questions/ concerns have been asked.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
One of the devs told me this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oopsy-daisy-v0-5-public-team-oopsy-daisy.66265/post-5243205
So I guess all we can do now is wait and see what the next update will be like.
Interesting, thanks. I'm talking it with a pinch of salt though as by my count that's the 4th or 5th poster purporting to be a member of the team in the thread so far and some of the posts seem to be rather contradictory. This was pretty definitive that we can keep her "straight" but others are saying no-one knows what the main dev wants. So I don't know.

I've really liked this game a lot. I really like how Daisy is going to be a catalyst in the MC getting together with his family and probably hers too, I just wish she'd keep her hands to herself in doing so and only have eyes and the hots for him.

The girls are stunning, the writing is ok. Lots of positives, just the one major down side for me. Regardless I wish the team luck.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I predict absolutely nothing about Daisy's behaviour changes.
It shouldn't take long until we find that out. It's not that her behaviour has to change anyway, it just needs to be consistent with the choices we make throughout the game. Otherwise what's the point of having those options? Just make it kinetic and let her fuck everyone, while Andy is playing the fitting role of the living dildo...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It shouldn't take long until we find that out. It's not that her behaviour has to change anyway, it just needs to be consistent with the choices we make throughout the game. Otherwise what's the point of having those options? Just make it kinetic and let her fuck everyone, while Andy is playing the fitting role of the living dildo...
Eh,this game will earn a lesbian tag well before it earns an incest one.

And it shouldn't have the incest tag,theirs no incest content right now.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I predict absolutely nothing about Daisy's behaviour changes.
I don't see any reason to change anything. Daisy is well, just as she is. Only the game could be designed in such a way that the decisions also make a difference. But at such an early stage of development as the game is, i would not give myself much thought at the moment. Let´s just wait.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm a patron of this dev for a reason I have enjoyed everything they've done so far and the only issue I have is I want more! :LOL:I am not going to start jumping to conclusions and assuming anything about the future of this vn.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes