3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
It's funny, I'm really enjoying the attraction between Daisy and sis. I think it's being done in a cute and sexy way, but I realize that's just my opinion. Generally, in these harem style games, I like it when my girls play around with each other, just as long as I'm not forgotten in the mix.;)
Couldn't agree more. It feels weird if I'm the only thing everyone is focused on and it's hotter if the girls are connecting due to a genuine attraction as opposed to "doing it for me."

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
Alright so I just discovered this yesterday, and finished the pool scene a moment ago. And suddenly my MC's name is Andy, which has not been the case for the rest of the game? Looks like someone forgot to replace a name with a variable in a few places ;)

Apart from that, looks good so far, and yes, Daisy is definitely my favourite kind of character to have in a harem game, she's all in on getting MC on to everybody. Love it. I also like how oblivious the MC is to everything that's going on, it adds a nice touch of "realism", for want of a better word. Nice work so far!

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Alright so I just discovered this yesterday, and finished the pool scene a moment ago. And suddenly my MC's name is Andy, which has not been the case for the rest of the game? Looks like someone forgot to replace a name with a variable in a few places ;)

Apart from that, looks good so far, and yes, Daisy is definitely my favourite kind of character to have in a harem game, she's all in on getting MC on to everybody. Love it. I also like how oblivious the MC is to everything that's going on, it adds a nice touch of "realism", for want of a better word. Nice work so far!
Thank you and yes it must have been a coding error.

mehdiking1368

Mar 24, 2020
We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having trying to play the game.
Could you provide us with a crashlog or any other sort of log of this issue?

Thank you,
Team Oopsy Daisy
Did not crushed at all. Just incest patch is not working. When i open rpy file with any text editor i see that text character encoding is corrupted and i cant fix it with any encoding. Text is full of question signs and symbols .

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes