3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
As promised, we wanted to share some information (that was posted on Discord) about the next update of the game here as well.
So after some setbacks during development of this update, we are happy to say that this update is in the final phases of development. The game turned out awesome and will move the story forward with some amazing scenes and renders.
We have our public (free) release date scheduled for the 14th of May. We can't wait for you guys to play this new update and experience the amazing renders yourself.

Thank you,
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
- J. N.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
As promised, we wanted to share some information (that was posted on Discord) about the next update of the game here as well.
So after some setbacks during development of this update, we are happy to say that this update is in the final phases of development. The game turned out awesome and will move the story forward with some amazing scenes and renders.
We have our public (free) release date scheduled for the 14th of May. We can't wait for you guys to play this new update and experience the amazing renders yourself.

Thank you,
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
- J. N.
I can't wait to see how it goes on. Thank you for the info. :love:

Reactions: Team Oopsy Daisy

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
could someone point out some actual incest in this game since it has the tag.
As already explained in the overview, Andy and Daisy visit the "in-laws" during the game. So the families of both. Sex between them has not taken place, yet. But it´s planned.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There's no sex between Andy and family, hence no incest. Tags on games are for current content. Not planned or future content.
Yes. That is how the forum rules are. But in fact it is not always done that way. I know several games that anredy have a lot of tags but no erotic content worth mentioning, yet. However, theats and tags are rarely created by the developers themselves.

Reactions: CdrExtreme

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
There's no sex between Andy and family, hence no incest. Tags on games are for current content. Not planned or future content.
Not really.
All games here more or less uses the tags for current and future content.
Otherwise alot of people would be pissed if their favorite game all of the sudden have NTR in it. Having the tag in from the start helps prevent that.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Not really.
All games here more or less uses the tags for current and future content.
Otherwise alot of people would be pissed if their favorite game all of the sudden have NTR in it. Having the tag in from the start helps prevent that.
Thats why content not in the game is supposed to go under planned/future content in the OP.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well the update was leaked already.. just look a couple of posts up..
I deleted my post, because I was suddenly doubting if it referred to the earlier phone call or something later, in this new update.

Hate when people leak stuff here when the dev actively participates here. Kinda a slap in the face imo, but anyway.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Thats why content not in the game is supposed to go under planned/future content in the OP.
yea but people don't check that. They see the tags and either move on or download it.
TBH, i think its better to be upfront about tags rather than putting it in OP. Its one of the main causes of the great NTR wars in forum because everyone is wondering why does X game smells like NTR, looks like NTR (but no sex scenes) but doesn't have the NTR tag.

I mean look here... there is some dialogue from Daisy and her mom alluding some stuff with their dog and everyone is already up in arms...

Reactions: CdrExtreme
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes