3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Overall, the update was alright. I got into this game mainly cause of the humor and funny moments, but this update didn't have much of that. Wondering if the change in tone had to do with Robitron leaving the team. Sad to see them go as they were pretty active in the community, but wish them the best. In the end, I'll hang around for a couple/few more updates to see how things progress.
Nah I don't thing it will have any affect on it at all. He was the John Snow of the dev team. :ROFLMAO: He knew nothing! Not slating him, just a little joking. Look at his posts. He always said he didn't know or didn't read ahead because he didn't want it spoilt.

In all seriousness thought it is sad when people leave the team, but good luck to him on whatever he is doing.

Yeah but the dev said that Daisy sleeping with other women will be optional right? So he's either full of shit or some reason that I can't think of... Because she is clearly trying to get the Mcs sister and is already doing something with the mother.
If you read some of my previous posts, it's clear I'm not a daisy fan for the reasons you mention, but I do think there as been a change / step in the right direction with this update. I do think the daisy haters (and I've been one) need to take a breath and let the dev build it a bit more.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah but the dev said that Daisy sleeping with other women will be optional right? So he's either full of shit or some reason that I can't think of... Because she is clearly trying to get the Mcs sister and is already doing something with the mother.
She was doing stuff with her mother, but not since she hooked up with the MC. She hasn't seen her family since then. This update she didn't do anything with the sister. If anything, she was pushing the sister to be interested in the MC.

So far, Daisy has only slept with the MC. So it being optional is still on the table. Yeah she got a little handsy with the sister and she talked to her mom about continuing their adventures, but right now, she hasn't slept with anyone else.

I mean, technically, the Dev hasn't gone back on their word yet. Can't really call them out on something that hasn't happened. Stuff has been insinuated sure, but until it actually happens and we are not given a choice to avoid it, we can't really say much. The last update made things kind of sketchy, but in the end, it's all just our speculation on what might happen. We have to wait and see if the Dev keeps their word or not.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
She was doing stuff with her mother, but not since she hooked up with the MC. She hasn't seen her family since then. This update she didn't do anything with the sister. If anything, she was pushing the sister to be interested in the MC.

So far, Daisy has only slept with the MC. So it being optional is still on the table. Yeah she got a little handsy with the sister and she talked to her mom about continuing their adventures, but right now, she hasn't slept with anyone else.

I mean, technically, the Dev hasn't gone back on their word yet. Can't really call them out on something that hasn't happened. Stuff has been insinuated sure, but until it actually happens and we are not given a choice to avoid it, we can't really say much. The last update made things kind of sketchy, but in the end, it's all just our speculation on what might happen. We have to wait and see if the Dev keeps their word or not.
I get that she hasn't done anything yet but it seems clear to me in which direction this "sister stuff" and her "mom stuff" is going. If I'm proved wrong then props to him but right now I don't really feel confident in it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I get that she hasn't done anything yet but it seems clear to me in which direction this "sister stuff" and her "mom stuff" is going. If I'm proved wrong then props to him but right now I don't really feel confident in it.
Yeah I totally get that. Like I said, this last update made things rather sketchy. It insinuated a lot of things that made most of us go "wait... what?". The Dev is still keeping to their word (at the moment), but this last update made things a bit uncertain.

There is probably a lot more updates till we even get to see Daisy's family, so I'll hang around till then just to see how things play out at least. I mean we are just getting started with the MC's family, so I have a feeling it will be a while before we even get to visit Daisy's family. So not going to fret too much on that stuff right now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
in his reply he says that he will give options to "not see" the scenes, not to avoid them. It is always the same problem. The solution they give is that you don't see it but it keeps happening. And that is not what is suggested. What people want is the option to prevent it from happening, not not to see it.
Well since Daisy will be the enabler, motivator and part of the sexual incest harem those scenes likely cannot be made reall avoidable as such, it is the nature of the game. Just it means devs will have to be a bit careful not to go overboard with daisy or make her to manipulative so she becomes unlikable instead of you rooting for her to succeed in her mission. :p

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
This update is so good. The story telling is so well done; good humor, easy to read and every day situations turning into exciting events (very realistic/believable). The women are very good looking and so are the renders. Amazing details, not very often I've seen wet clothing look so realistic. This dev team sure is skilled.
Can't help myself, I'm a fan.

A big Thank You to the devs (y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not having a go at the fetish or the game but it is amazing how just having a dog appear in a game brings out suggestions or comments on that fetish.
What happend to them just being family pets?.

Reactions: CptComa

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

The game is properly tagged with the contents which are present in the game, even FAQ in the OP is updated. The Developer has already addressed that there wont be any NTR, Bestiality etc. But we still see a number of post which are derailing to off-topic. If you don't like the game feel free to ignore the thread and move along, from this post onwards if we see anymore post related to bestiality, NTR and any such your comments will be deleted without question and possibly leading to a warning.

Regards,
X0R

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Hello everyone,

The game is properly tagged with the contents which are present in the game, even FAQ in the OP is updated. The Developer has already addressed that there wont be any NTR, Bestiality etc. But we still see a number of post which are derailing to off-topic. If you don't like the game feel free to ignore the thread and move along, from this post onwards if we see anymore post related to bestiality, NTR and any such your comments will be deleted without question and possibly leading to a warning.

Regards,
X0R

No its not,there's no Incest content,and yet the tag remains.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ah shit I was preparing an Adventure Time meme before reading X0R 's post...party pooper. :poop:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I kinda like the idea of introducing your wife to your incestous family.
Me too. The game is about a gal who was raised having incestuous relations with her female family members back on the farm, and now wants to introduce her future hubby into the lifestyle both with his family and her family. If people don't like the theme, they should move on.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK guys forget about the dog and move on. Thanks.

I must say though that the whole Alabama thing is not my cup of tea. The only incest that I really look forward in games involves bro/sis content (maybe because I don't have any sister IRL), while parent/child stuff makes me a bit uneasy at times.
But this game is tad goofy and purely fun so I think it's better to wait and see how it pans out in this story. This includes de MC's mom; some reactions in the previous version made me cringe.
I fear Daisy's behaviour will be too over the top when the moment comes, we'll see.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Speaking of the ipatch... it's just a bit absurd to have the two talking about their landlords and housemates living elsewhere including "down on the farm" when they are obviously living together in the same place in the city. This would be a good place to freshen up the "placeholder" meme to something more realistic, say, maybe "corporate overlords and masters"?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes