3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, we're having fun. I know what you mean about other games, but like you said, you're sticking to this game to see how it plays out.

I just did a quick skip through to see if my memory was accurate. You're right, I was a little off on the pool scene, as the Mom doesn't grope Andy's dick. Instead she feels his tummy and leg while kind of talking dirty to him. However, I didn't see the excessive groping of sis by Daisy you talk about. During the exercise scene, you can choose not to grope sis, and the game skips ahead so you don't see Daisy getting a lot closer to sis. Also, you have the option not to tickle sis's foot with Daisy's foot. The only grope I saw that wasn't optional was when sis jumps into Daisy's arms in the pool and Daisy is holding her up by her butt and she thinks to herself something like "what a nice wet ass."
Sure, some of it was optional, but the pool scene made all my prior choices feel pointless and Laura still thinks that Daisy is very touchy or something like that, (I don't remember her exact thoughts) and that she's completely fine with that in the end.

Also even if you try to keep Daisy's hands to herself, 90% of their training session was Laura checking Daisy out with the subtlety of a bulldozer (she pretty much transformed to Andy, every time he sees a hint of a sideboob...). At some point I thought the devs had a bet going between them about how many different poses DAZ would allow them to create, with Laura gawking over Daisy's body, with her repeating that she doesn't mind it... They also had three scenes together and two of them ended up with them in some sort of compromising position. That's why it felt heavily focused on the sexual attraction between them, to me.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Sure, some of it was optional, but the pool scene made all my prior choices feel pointless and Laura still thinks that Daisy is very touchy or something like that, (I don't remember her exact thoughts) and that she's completely fine with that in the end.

Also even if you try to keep Daisy's hands to herself, 90% of their training session was Laura checking Daisy out with the subtlety of a bulldozer (she pretty much transformed to Andy, every time he sees a hint of a sideboob...). At some point I thought the devs had a bet going between them about how many different poses DAZ would allow them to create, with Laura gawking over Daisy's body, with her repeating that she doesn't mind it... They also had three scenes together and two of them ended up with them in some sort of compromising position. That's why it felt heavily focused on the sexual attraction between them, to me.
Have you by any chance joined our discord server yet?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Have you by any chance joined our discord server yet?
No, I barely use it and only for online multiplayer games, I don't really play anymore, because my work schedule got fucked up by covid. One day I'm just sitting on ass doing nothing and the next I might have to work for 20 hours straight. It's been a fun year...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
No, I barely use it and only for online multiplayer games, I don't really play anymore, because my work schedule got fucked up by covid. One day I'm just sitting on ass doing nothing and the next I might have to work for 20 hours straight. It's been a fun year...
Well at least there are vaccines now.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
There's a hell of a lot of potential here - on the same level as Midlife Crisis with better renders. The setup is there for quite a few kinky scenarios - lets hope the dev capitalizes on that! Here's to hoping that he's able to deliver consistent updates, and most of all, doesn't burn through the story too fast (especially not the end).

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
There's a hell of a lot of potential here - on the same level as Midlife Crisis with better renders. The setup is there for quite a few kinky scenarios - lets hope the dev capitalizes on that! Here's to hoping that he's able to deliver consistent updates, and most of all, doesn't burn through the story too fast (especially not the end).
Trust me there's plenty of story left! This is sabitiger 's first project and I'm proud to help and guide him where I can!

pochops

Jul 4, 2020

It's funny, I'm really enjoying the attraction between Daisy and sis. I think it's being done in a cute and sexy way, but I realize that's just my opinion. Generally, in these harem style games, I like it when my girls play around with each other, just as long as I'm not forgotten in the mix.;)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's funny, I'm really enjoying the attraction between Daisy and sis. I think it's being done in a cute and sexy way, but I realize that's just my opinion. Generally, in these harem style games, I like it when my girls play around with each other, just as long as I'm not forgotten in the mix.;)
Yeah, that's not my thing. I don't like it when the MC is not included, even more so when they are not both "my" girls yet, like in this case. I'm not a fan of having things happening behind an oblivious MC's back, no matter if there's some sort of good intention behind them.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, that's not my thing. I don't like it when the MC is not included, even more so when they are not both "my" girls yet, like in this case. I'm not a fan of having things happening behind an oblivious MC's back, no matter if there's some sort of good intention behind them.
Please remember this is sabitiger 's first project. Please do not tear it apart.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
We know know we can't please everyone and really don't care. This has been his
dream and we are are trying to make it happen.

Reactions: Rayplon

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Personally I have no issues with what is happening and am enjoying the game, but I can understand why some people are concerned. If I felt she was doing it for different reasons I would most probably feel differently.
We know that they will not change their story (and they shouldn't). Sometimes it is hard to judge a VN when it is still in the early days of development.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Please remember this is sabitiger 's first project. Please do not tear it apart.
I'm not tearing anything apart, we're just having a conversation. That's what these threads are for. I don't know sabitiger or anyone else involved with this project, but even if I did, I'd still write my honest and 100% subjective opinion. I don't like playing politics here, so I won't kiss anyone's ass just in case he'll cater any of my fetishes. I've already said I like the idea of this game, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but there are also certain things I don't like and I have no reason to hide that. I don't have anything personal with you, sabitiger or whoever else is working on this, but if my opinion bothers you so much you can always ignore me. Just hover your mouse over my name and you'll see that option.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
I'm not tearing anything apart, we're just having a conversation. That's what these threads are for. I don't know sabitiger or anyone else involved with this project, but even if I did, I'd still write my honest and 100% subjective opinion. I don't like playing politics here, so I won't kiss anyone's ass just in case he'll cater any of my fetishes. I've already said I like the idea of this game, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but there are also certain things I don't like and I have no reason to hide that. I don't have anything personal with you, sabitiger or whoever else is working on this, but if my opinion bothers you so much you can always ignore me. Just hover your mouse over my name and you'll see that option.
Actually why not just join our server where your issues can be more readily addressed?

Reactions: pochops

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Personally I have no issues with what is happening and am enjoying the game, but I can understand why some people are concerned. If I felt she was doing it for different reasons I would most probably feel differently.
We know that they will not change their story (and they shouldn't). Sometimes it is hard to judge a VN when it is still in the early days of development.
Yeah, I've already said that I might just be overly cautious and end up changing my mind after an update or two. Nothing is set in stone. All I can talk about right now are the "vibes" I got from the last update and they were quite worrisome for me. Anyway, in the end of the day we're all different, you might not even notice something that's really bothering me and vice versa.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I've already said that I might just be overly cautious and end up changing my mind after an update or two. Nothing is set in stone. All I can talk about right now are the "vibes" I got from the last update and they were quite worrisome for me. Anyway, in the end of the day we're all different, you might not even notice something that's really bothering me and vice versa.

Well, whatever floats your boat and as the original coder as well as being openly gay, I'm proud to help sabitiger in fulfilling his dream!

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I get what you're saying. My favorite games tend to have a little edge to them. At this stage, Oopsy Daisy is the most light-hearted one I support, but still from my perspective it's like romance with a little edge. I think I called it perverted romance. For example, I'm curious about the riff between mom and Andy. Also, like you, I'm a bit nervous about how Daisy will handle "family relations" moving forward. But I enjoy and embrace the nervousness. I like not knowing which direction the developer will take the story.

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
I wish mods would just auto delete any post that mentions ntr. I don't care if people are for or against. I personally don't like it. But I'm not going to beg or whine to get what I want. I just ignore game threads that are not to my liking. It should be up to whoever is writing the story and that's it. A world full with entitled crybabies that have mental breakdowns if they don't get their way. I'm really like this game so far by the way. No way I'm ignoring this thread.
Totally agree (y)
More over, no one really has a clear definition of ntr. :rolleyes:
I don't understand people who want always to reorient or rewrite the story : it's an obsession ! :unsure:
When they have read a book/seen a movie, do they contact the author to ask him to add, remove or change something in next volume or episode ? :confused:
We appreciate the vision, the idea, the creation, otherwise we can look for another story, author, game, ...

Last edited:

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
This is an adult visual novel about adorable couple Andy and Daisy as they break the news of their engagement to their families to "meet their mother-in-law." I already liked the game. If it will still be possible for the mother-in-law later, you understand
We don't know what sabitiger has in store yet, but I know it's going to be good!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Totally agree (y)
More over, no one really has a clear definition of ntr. :rolleyes:
I don't understand people who want always to reorient or rewrite the story : it's an obsession ! :unsure:
When they have read a book/seen a movie, do they contact the author to ask him to add, remove or change something in next volume or episode ? :confused:
We appreciate the vision, the idea, the creation, otherwise we can look for another story, author, game, ...

Lol,you acting like this Tolstoy.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes