3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I am enjoying the game I find it fairly pleasant even with a bit of a doofus MC because Daisy is charming.

The 18 year old midget MC was hard to take though, 99% of males are full height by 18, mostly there by 16.
He could have been full height and lanky which would have been much more realistic.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
at the start of the update, when Daisy asks Laura what did she like about peeking on Daisy&MC. Wt mode says Daisy+Mc. So I picked that. But I wonder if I picked just Mc, would it have moved a bit different path without Lesbian scenes (or at least lower amount?). Anyone tried?
I avoided the MC's mom every time I could. When Daisy asked Laura about what she liked when she saw the couple having sex, I picked 'just the MC', but I had the mom/MC scene and the 'threesome' moment with Laura and Daisy. So, the choices don't really matter in this game, and it sucks big time!

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I can't stand talking heads. I mean, what's the point? Do they want us to focus on the renders or the talking heads? I don't want my eyes shifting back and forth. All I need is the name of the character speaking on the screen and the dialogue.

Reactions: kwiatos

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Okay, you guys missed a load of "Andy"s again, it's jarring when they start talking about someone who literally doesn't exist, just as a suggestion, before releasing anything, just do a control-f in your source code for "Andy" and if it comes up anywhere other than the default name, change it to whatever you're using as the MC's name in code.

Seriously, this problem is really easy to fix and you've made this mistake before (I was even the one to point it out). One of the worst things that can happen to a game you're trying to play is when suddenly you're kicked out of your immersion in the story due to something stupid and/or avoidable like that. Also the missing image? Seriously, have a save at the end of each update and play it through once just before release to catch things like that. Make sure that the save is using non-defaults wherever possible to catch errors like that and just pay attention to stuff.

Missing typos and grammar is fine, though not ideal, but major stuff like naming and missing images should be caught with even cursory playtesting.

These things are even less forgivable given the long time between the previous update and this one.

Saying that, I really like the game and would rather it succeed, so stuff that's so easily caught and fixed like this getting through is kinda disappointing.

(Some examples of "Andy" getting through are a few instances when Lisa and Laura are talking on the bed at the end of the chapter.)

Edit: There's also a few cases with the talking heads (which as Nitwitty pointed out earlier aren't great (imo they're creepy at best, though I can see their use in helping see who's talking if you can't remember which name is who's, which ironically makes the problem I'm describing even worse)) where the wrong head shows (usually Daisy or Lisa talking and Laura's head showing).

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded, played and liked it! Will continue with next download. Only complaint*, the MC suddenly got back to Andy in the end, not the name I had chosen. After next update I'll give a review, never give one until an upgrade (changed my mind if it doesn't feel right just to go on and play). Keep up the good work, Dev! (y)

*One more thing about the engagement scene. It felt terribly wrong that the MC had got his wine first. That never happens at a first class restaurant. The girl is always, and I mean always, served first.

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Downloaded, played and liked it! Will continue with next download. Only complaint*, the MC suddenly got back to Andy in the end, not the name I had chosen. After next update I'll give a review, never give one until an upgrade (changed my mind if it doesn't feel right just to go on and play). Keep up the good work, Dev! (y)

*One more thing about the engagement scene. It felt terribly wrong that the MC had got his wine first. That never happens at a first class restaurant. The girl is always, and I mean always, served first.
Our apologies for the oversight, I guess this shows that we are not frequent visitors of "first class restaurants". :D

On a serious note, we appreciate the feedback and thank you, we've released a patched version to our patrons and on itch.io that should have all the reported bugs fixed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Our apologies for the oversight, I guess this shows that we are not frequent visitors of "first class restaurants". :D

On a serious note, we appreciate the feedback and thank you, we've released a patched version to our patrons and on itch.io that should have all the reported bugs fixed.
It's an old-school philosophy, but yeah...ladies first. And this is just not at higher class restaurants. It's somewhat of a norm. At least where I'm from.

Either way...when we fuck sis? :WaitWhat:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's not as bad as many other games here, but the MC really seems to be, yet another innocent child trapped in an adult's body. And the MC's face for some reason makes me want to punch it :LOL:...but if it isn't for the fiancé taking the lead in nearly every aspect of his life, he'd likely be sucking his thumb watching cartoons instead.
It just irks me that so many Dev's these days think incompetence and not picking up the blazing blinking sign in front of their face that says "I WANT YOUR BIG COCK"...somehow that equals to women flocking to said MC making all the moves to start up a harem. ---wait, is that what us men have gotten wrong all this time I wonder??? The key to having a harem is to act like a child, and deny all "I'm into you" signals of the opposite sex? :unsure:
That said, I DO like the game. (y)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update and it was great to see the escalation between the MC and his relatives. It's also a slightly different premise with Daisy pulling the strings as it were to head him down that path. Can't wait to see what else they get up to and I'm really looking forward to their visit to Daisy's family.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well, great update! Renders are mesmerizing, and thing are becoming very hot.
Well, maybe I prefer where choices matter, but this is very funny, it reminds me Midlife crisis.
I hope we'll visit Daisy's family, that sister can become a meaningful character...
I think daisy has two sisters as I recall. Can’t wait to see what they both look like. I hope the other is skinny with red hair ‍!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes