3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
every time i download new update and patch try to load my save and game jump to start where i chose my name ! already play game from beginning 5 times ! how to fix that ?
Wish I knew, I've done the same thing a few times too. It's a quick skip through to act 8 though. If you have your old saves still then at least you know when to stop. It was a good update, worth running through the beginning again.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
The game has been coming hot and hotter. This update was unxpected, i didn't think it burn that fast! Especially Lisa&Laura
I did think Daisy was the one who try to get Laura's lip first of all, but no, things were in the reverse order and cut corners. And it gave me a hard and upset at the same time. In my opinion, the story would be more persuasive if we have a short scenario of Daisy&Laura get along with each other in the living room while Lisa&MC go out for a date, they start to remind what happened at the pool lately. Laura still in the mood of the interrupted kiss with her brother, so Daisy has the chance to taste her lip as well as give Laura a lesson of how a good first kiss should be. Their intimacy comes up higher and Laura wanna try sucking Daisy's tits one more time. And in the meantime, the interruption happens one more time by the home coming back of Lisa & MC. And then the night goes on as we have seen. I think it would make more sense for the reason Laura come to her mom's room and ask for a long cuddle, and then the instinctual "breastfeeding" that made us very blueball. I mean it.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Last time i played this was 0.4 i think has there been any talk about a gallery mod or has the dev implemented a gallery in game?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Wish I knew, I've done the same thing a few times too. It's a quick skip through to act 8 though. If you have your old saves still then at least you know when to stop. It was a good update, worth running through the beginning again.
start new game chose name click skip for 3 pics rest i need to click with mouse 237847578689356234 times to reach my old save i`m close now on 3785465 click :) click click click click ...... when i reach my old save dev will release new update where i can`t use my old save again !!!

Apr 27, 2021
Well, great update! Renders are mesmerizing, and thing are becoming very hot.
Well, maybe I prefer where choices matter, but this is very funny, it reminds me Midlife crisis.
I hope we'll visit Daisy's family, that sister can become a meaningful character...

Reactions: Moineau

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
at the start of the update, when Daisy asks Laura what did she like about peeking on Daisy&MC. Wt mode says Daisy+Mc. So I picked that. But I wonder if I picked just Mc, would it have moved a bit different path without Lesbian scenes (or at least lower amount?). Anyone tried?

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
at the start of the update, when Daisy asks Laura what did she like about peeking on Daisy&MC. Wt mode says Daisy+Mc. So I picked that. But I wonder if I picked just Mc, would it have moved a bit different path without Lesbian scenes (or at least lower amount?). Anyone tried?
Nothing immediate just shortens the dialogue right after the choice but other than that the EP plays out the same.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
start new game chose name click skip for 3 pics rest i need to click with mouse 237847578689356234 times to reach my old save i`m close now on 3785465 click :) click click click click ...... when i reach my old save dev will release new update where i can`t use my old save again !!!
LOL go to settings and skip unseen text then use Ctrl to skip through to the questions

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes