Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oopsy Daisy [Act 8 v08] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 301 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 267 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure. Check the walkthrough to see.
I didn't see any walkthrough, I have no problem with others who likes lesbian content, it's just not one of my kinks, all I'm asking for is an option for Laura to say no to lesbian content, there should be an option. It really turns me off to be forced into something I don't like is all I'm saying.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
thank you all
But I want to say Sometimes there are people messes in the comments
I do not know why
Can any one
explain a little more about the game and the characters
From the Overview on page 1 of this thread: “Andy's mother doesn't trust Daisy's humble roots and sees her as a social climber. Daisy must convince Andy's mother that she does not want her Son's money but his love, how will she succeed? Andy is taken aback by Daisy's family and "southern hospitality" as they make him feel welcomed in their home as family! Let's see how both families come together in the name of love and pure unmitigated desire!”

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I didn't see any walkthrough, I have no problem with others who likes lesbian content, it's just not one of my kinks, all I'm asking for is an option for Laura to say no to lesbian content, there should be an option. It really turns me off to be forced into something I don't like is all I'm saying.
I meant the Walkthrough Mod. It I guess you still wouldn’t know without playing the game with the mod to find out.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I've been reading the thread a bit, and the developers confirmed that lesbianism will be optional. And I say "will be" because I think so far there are no lesbian interactions per se. I think there is some groping between the girls, but nothing really explicit. I don't remember the whole game very well, but I'd say even some groping is optional. Although there were times when even though you avoided this, it happened anyway in later scenes, which a lot of people didn't like. Including me. I don't have a problem with some innocent groping as long as it stays that way.

I'm not a fan of lesbianism either. At least without the MC participating directly. Daisy is a character I love but I'm not interested in an open/polyamorous relationship. I want my harem, where Andy is the sole focus. lol

I'm really looking forward to this game and trust that I will see only what I want to see and not see what I don't want to see. The developers have been open to listen and take feedback well. Both positive and negative.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Oopsy Daisy [Act 8 v08] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 301 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 267 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

hgooob2000

Oct 21, 2019
Every DL site is slow AF , even the compressed files, it's not my connection :cautious:
always download from MEGA or GOFILE because they let you use 90-95% of your download speed or the torrent
MIXDROP/WORKUPLOAD/RACATY/PIXELDRAIN are fucking slow 1.5mb-4or5mb

Last edited:

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Did the dev change the intro to this game at any point?
I vaguely remember an incest game I previewed a ehile back with a scene of the MC proposing to his gf after dinner and on the ride home in a limo, the gf calls her mother from the country to tell her about the engagement while the MC gets the choice to fondle her during the call

Just saw this game on the Update page and decided to try it before New Years, thinking I've never seen this one before then lo and behold - turns out I tried this a year ago and never got past that scene

I seriously don't remember anything about this game apart from that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes