3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a whole movie about misguided catholic extremists inflicting pain on themselves
and others as a way to show righteous behavior towards salvation.
Silas was one twisted character to embody crusader dumbfuckery: kill for absolution.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Damn, this is so unfair... I usually let people complain without interfering because I know the feeling of waiting for something you like. But when we say that I'm working my ass off, it's true.
Just so you know how it is : I went to bed at 2am because I couldn't keep my eyes open in front of Daz anymore. I woke up at 6 to start making renders before going to work. We are doing what needs to be done so we can release before the end of the month as promised (and we will btw). I know that is not your concern but please don't say "less the activity" when we barely sleep. Everyday life caused the delay for each member of the team (for me, being away from home for my day job at least 3 weeks each month since September).

We know that it's been too long and that's why we're working on it endlessly to release Act8 as soon as possible (aka by the end of this month). The rest of the team is already working on the next act so it won't be 6 months of waiting again.
That’s good news. Hopefully the game will become so successful that you’ll all be able to quit your day jobs! :LOL:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Probably off-topic, but it seems that Mother Teresa was a very twisted person with a huge fetish for suffering. She really shouldnt be idolized at all.
What? Really? I will look it up.I guess I choice of example were not the best. Still my point was No matter how good you are people find way to complain.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What? Really? I will look it up.I guess I choice of example were not the best. Still my point was No matter how good you are people find way to complain.
The good news is that there are lots and lots of people out there that love the game and want to see more of it. And many of them, including myself, are willing to pay for an early release or special edition via Itch. So we’re not all freeloaders here, at least not all of the time. :LOL:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, this is so unfair... I usually let people complain without interfering because I know the feeling of waiting for something you like. But when we say that I'm working my ass off, it's true.
Just so you know how it is : I went to bed at 2am because I couldn't keep my eyes open in front of Daz anymore. I woke up at 6 to start making renders before going to work. We are doing what needs to be done so we can release before the end of the month as promised (and we will btw). I know that is not your concern but please don't say "less the activity" when we barely sleep. Everyday life caused the delay for each member of the team (for me, being away from home for my day job at least 3 weeks each month since September).

We know that it's been too long and that's why we're working on it endlessly to release Act8 as soon as possible (aka by the end of this month). The rest of the team is already working on the next act so it won't be 6 months of waiting again.
Sounds fair. Ill wait till the end of the month. GL

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Happy Holidays!

2021 is coming to an end and we’d like to wish everyone a happy holiday season from us at Team Oopsy Daisy. We also wanted to thank you all, patron or not, for the amazing support we've had on this journey so far and we are so excited to continue this journey with you guys with Act 8, but also the many more future updates we've got planned. And it wouldn't be possible without you.

We hope despite the tough year we've all undoubtedly had (again), that your holiday season is full of happiness, cheer and joy while you look at our delightful render of Daisy and Laura enjoying their holiday season.
Our most sincere holiday wishes to you and your loved ones.

Thank you for your support and much love from us,
- Team Oopsy Daisy

Xmas2021-HD.png

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 983919

Overview:
This is an adult visual novel game following the adorable couple Andy and Daisy who break the news of their engagement to their respective families in order to "get to know the in-laws".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-22
Release Date: 2021-08-22
Developer: Team Oopsy Daisy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
SPANISH* - - GERMAN

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - FAN SIGNATURES

Weasel_Face thanks for the link
* This unofficial port or add-on code is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1052730 View attachment 1052731 View attachment 1052733 View attachment 1052734 View attachment 1052735 View attachment 1052736 View attachment 1052737
nyc game. :love: :love:

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Quick update on Act 8

Hi lovely peeps on this thread,

We've got a quick update for you all. We've finished all renders and coding. We're just fixing some minor mistakes right now. So you can expect the update to be on our Patreon and Subscribestar pages before the weekend. We wanna thank you all for your patience with this update, it has been long overdue. We hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (for those who celebrate it, otherwise we hope you had a nice weekend), thank you all for your support!

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Quick update on Act 8

Hi lovely peeps on this thread,

We've got a quick update for you all. We've finished all renders and coding. We're just fixing some minor mistakes right now. So you can expect the update to be on our Patreon and Subscribestar pages before the weekend. We wanna thank you all for your patience with this update, it has been long overdue. We hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas (for those who celebrate it, otherwise we hope you had a nice weekend), thank you all for your support!

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
Thanks for the update.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes