3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
Just finished playing. I love when you have a love interest that wants to corrupt the other girls into having a relationship with the mc. I can already tell that Daisy will be one of my favorite characters in this game.
In the near future, most likely : 'Daisy will be one of my favorite characters in this game among all games ' ;)

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just discovered this. Daisy was hot and the action looks as if it is going to get even hotter!!

Looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

Reactions: pochops

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
Just discovered this. Daisy was hot and the action looks as if it is going to get even hotter!!

Looking forward to seeing how this story develops.
Hi Poser_Voyeur,
I had already downloaded the game as soon as it came out, but it wasn't until the last one that I started playing. Great surprise, very good potential and a nice team to discuss. :cool:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So I have had 24 hours to think about the game since first playing it. So far we have spent time with Daisy and Andy's mum and sister. All are hot in there different ways, and there probably seems to be the prospect of Andy making out with either Lisa or Laura, and Daisy and Laura certainly have formed a mutual appreciation society. IIRC Andy and Daisy are spending two weeks with Lisa and Laura, so more than enough time for much sex to happen.

Then we have briefly seen Daisy's mum, and she seemed attractive enough. Then we have Daisy's sisters, although we have not yet seen them IIRC. From the hints in dialogue there appears to be the possibility of yet more family friendly fun.

If Daisy has two sisters, that sets up the potential of at least six LI's, with Lisa, Laura, Daisy and Daisy's mum. That still leaves unclear as to what the actual storyline would be. I am happy for in time, and potentially across several routes, for Andy to have sex with all of them, from what we have seen so far. Yet I don't want a complete fuckfest with Andy and/or Daisy just going from bed to bed, from one sex scene to another. That can be fun in the short term but get's wearisome in the longer term.

So not a 100% thumbs up, nor a total criticism. So my feelings are somewhat in the middle. To emphasize the positive I have enjoyed this start, but I am unsure, a touch nervous perhaps, of how this story will develop. I hope you take the above as the positive criticism it was intended as.

Reactions: m4pII and pochops

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
So I have had 24 hours to think about the game since first playing it. So far we have spent time with Daisy and Andy's mum and sister. All are hot in there different ways, and there probably seems to be the prospect of Andy making out with either Lisa or Laura, and Daisy and Laura certainly have formed a mutual appreciation society. IIRC Andy and Daisy are spending two weeks with Lisa and Laura, so more than enough time for much sex to happen.

Then we have briefly seen Daisy's mum, and she seemed attractive enough. Then we have Daisy's sisters, although we have not yet seen them IIRC. From the hints in dialogue there appears to be the possibility of yet more family friendly fun.

If Daisy has two sisters, that sets up the potential of at least six LI's, with Lisa, Laura, Daisy and Daisy's mum. That still leaves unclear as to what the actual storyline would be. I am happy for in time, and potentially across several routes, for Andy to have sex with all of them, from what we have seen so far. Yet I don't want a complete fuckfest with Andy and/or Daisy just going from bed to bed, from one sex scene to another. That can be fun in the short term but get's wearisome in the longer term.

So not a 100% thumbs up, nor a total criticism. So my feelings are somewhat in the middle. To emphasize the positive I have enjoyed this start, but I am unsure, a touch nervous perhaps, of how this story will develop. I hope you take the above as the positive criticism it was intended as.

LOL We don't know yet! sabitiger is very creative and since I try not to read ahead, I don't know any more than y'all yet.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes