3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

allstar29

Dec 2, 2019
Is there an Android version with the incest patch apllied? I mean this is obviously made with incest in mind, why would the Android version not come with It?

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Just a heads-up to the devs or anyone else, there's a short scene in Act 3 when you are greeted by Laura at the front door that is inaccessible because it currently requires "lisaPoint == 1" instead of "lauraPoint == 1".

Instructions for players to view the scene w/ console:
  1. Enable Console - Open 00console.rpy (it's located in OopsyDaisy-0.7.3-pc\renpy\common) and change config.console from False to True. Save the file.
  2. Restart the game and load any save file.
  3. Press Shift+O to open the console
  4. If you're past the part where Daisy and Laura hug at the door, enter "jump act3" into the console.
  5. Enter "lisaPoint = 1" into the console.
  6. Hit Esc to exit the console.
  7. Skip to where Daisy and Laura hug to see the scene (it's while they're hugging).
  8. Reopen the console and enter "lisaPoint = 0" or just close the game without saving to reset the variable after you've viewed the scene.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Maybe it’s because the Devs don’t actively participate on the forum. Radio silence doesn’t do much to generate support or interest in following this particular game when there is so much competition.

In contrast here’s an example of the kind of feedback we consistently get from Doc5252 of 23 Sisters posted by him this morning:
“Work has begun on the 23 Sisters: Revamp Full Release. The next release will be the full Revamp. It took me a month and a half, but it'll be worth it once it's done. Also, I have ordered the next upgrade to my PC this morning, the memory. So far I'll have a RTX 3060, a 1100W PSU, 32GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. I'm still using a 6-Core i7-8700 @3.20 GHz. I'll be upgrading that in the future. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.”

Regular communication with with the player base endears them to the Dev and the game. With TeamOopsy we get almost no feedback directly here.

Many players like myself aren’t Patreons, (and thus don’t see any feedback TeamOopsy might post there), but do frequently buy games through Itch, etc.

It’s a shame. I hope Oopsy Daisy becomes super successful and wish the game a long life. It’s one of my top three games.

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Maybe it’s because the Devs don’t actively participate on the forum. Radio silence doesn’t do much to generate support or interest in following this particular game when there is so much competition.

In contrast here’s an example of the kind of feedback we consistently get from Doc5252 of 23 Sisters posted by him this morning:
“Work has begun on the 23 Sisters: Revamp Full Release. The next release will be the full Revamp. It took me a month and a half, but it'll be worth it once it's done. Also, I have ordered the next upgrade to my PC this morning, the memory. So far I'll have a RTX 3060, a 1100W PSU, 32GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. I'm still using a 6-Core i7-8700 @3.20 GHz. I'll be upgrading that in the future. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.”

Regular communication with with the player base endears them to the Dev and the game. With TeamOopsy we get almost no feedback directly here.

Many players like myself aren’t Patreons, (and thus don’t see any feedback TeamOopsy might post there), but do frequently buy games through Itch, etc.

It’s a shame. I hope Oopsy Daisy becomes super successful and wish the game a long life. It’s one of my top three games.
Hi TommyTuba,

Your feedback is very much valid and appreciated. You're definitely right that we should start communicating more again on here, we've let it slide a bit due to work stress, our lovely artist Moineau has been trying to respond to many comments here but we understand your feedback. We do indeed post most of our updates and communications only on Patreon and Subscribestar which means that people on this lovely forum are in the dark between updates. Our apologies for this.

So let us share some things with you here now.
We've shared on Patreon and Subscribestar that everyone in our team has been busy at work on Act 8 as well as their daytime jobs. But work on Act 8 is progressing and we've got an amazing update coming. We also shared that we're planning to release Act 8 before the end of the year, this is due to the intricate aspects of Act 8 and all the things happening in the update. Also our lovely artist (Moineau), recently created his own Patreon page where he shares his beautiful own characters and other wonderful renders. So if you're curious and want to . <- Click there.

What we'd like to say more about Act 8 is that this update is gonna be packed full of awesome, emotional, as well as just super crazy hot scenes. We'll be pushing the story and the relationships quite a bit forward in this update.
So what can you expect for Act 8?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will do our best to start communicating more on here again with every update we publish on Patreon and Subscribestar.
As for all of you here supporting us through enjoying and reading our story, thank you!

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes