3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nothing like this has happened so far. I don't think there will be cheating either. In this game it comes down to sharing. So sex with others, either individually or in a group, but with mutual consent. I'm curious if I'm right about that.

I'm much more interested in the question of what happened between Andy and his mom in the past. The way they are messing around, it must have been very intimate. I'm looking forward to the resolution. I could imagine that the two of them might end up in bed together drunk. :eek::LOL:
That could be a very funny scene! :love:
[/QUOTE]
:p(y)

JawjaBoi1981

May 10, 2021
Love the game and story.. Is there a way to get an Android version with the incest patch already modded in.. my janky ass phone won't let me copy the patch into my game folder

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I kinda liked this when the mom disliked MC's gf... it's getting a bit too saccharine for my tastes

Still a good game though, just not my thing
That might not be all over with. I don't think MC's mom's problem is she dislikes Daisy. Mom is JEALOUS of Daisy being with MC. Mom wants MC!!!! But there is a Wall there keeping her from taking the chance. We still don't really know what happened between MC and his Mom before he left for college. Did they almost cross that line and Mom freaked out? That is my guess at least. Once that gets resolved and they cross that line..... Will Mom be ok sharing MC with Daisy??? Not to mention Daisy's family......

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That might not be all over with. I don't think MC's mom's problem is she dislikes Daisy. Mom is JEALOUS of Daisy being with MC. Mom wants MC!!!! But there is a Wall there keeping her from taking the chance. We still don't really know what happened between MC and his Mom before he left for college. Did they almost cross that line and Mom freaked out? That is my guess at least. Once that gets resolved and they cross that line..... Will Mom be ok sharing MC with Daisy??? Not to mention Daisy's family......
Looking forward to finding out!

Reactions: ropershy
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes