3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So you want it to be a game where the only thing that happens is a guy takes his fiance to meet his family, the end? She's the one driving the story forward.
Is she really, she is simply a loose canon trying to fuck everything and everyone in the story - she is supposed to be his fiance and as such there should be more control over what she and he can do - they should at the least agree if they want to roam around -
otherwise there should not be a wedding - You know a wedding is between two people right - if she is going to act like this there is no need for the wedding

Jul 5, 2019
Is she really, she is simply a loose canon trying to fuck everything and everyone in the story - she is supposed to be his fiance and as such there should be more control over what she and he can do - they should at the least agree if they want to roam around -
otherwise there should not be a wedding - You know a wedding is between two people right - if she is going to act like this there is no need for the wedding
Going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that this isn't the story for you then.

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
You know that there is different type of love, right ?
I know that the most common is one man loves a woman and that's all (my kind btw) but some people out there are happily married together and still fuck some other people and if that's fine for them, that's fine for me. Same case here.
Maybe Daisy loves to see Andy having fun with other people because what she wants the most is to see Andy happy no matter what?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Glad the feet stuff was skippable even if it shortened the update significantly as I've already quit one game this week due to unavoidable and excessive foot fetish content. I'd just rather not.

Edit: I take it back. It allowed us to skip it with Daisy and then proceeded to make us sit through it later regardless of that previous choice. Incredibly uncool

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Finally got round to playing this and here is my two peneths it's still a good game with potential.
But I have to say I'm seriously disapointed with this game it was going so well untill the inclusion of the foot fetish.
Now don't get me wrong it may not be my thing but I'm not bitching about its actual inclusion in the game.
Quite the contrary I know somepeople like that fetish and some games have added it as unavoidable which is anoying for me but not a deal breaker after all I can always skip that part its not like they make it 100% of the sex in game.
No my issue is when its supossed to be avoidable/skipable and isn't really same for any fetish i'm not into.
Why pretend its avoidable or skipable when its actually not!.

If I say yes to skiping the foot option that say's itself in doing so it will mean I miss some scene's.
I kinda take that to mean the foot fetish scene's will be missed.
So imagine my suprise when first off Dasiy sends MC a foot pic of Laura's feet and then Laura having seen it ask#s mc to give his opinion on said feet.
Then Laura accidetally plays footsie with MC's cock (which would be fine if not for the photo before and the convo after since it was prosumably accidental and didn't actually progress anywhere) Then on returning from her hike Daisy proceeds to talk about how much my MC likes feet which aparently turns him on and he fucks her while also comenting on her feet how is this still possible if I selected no to feet.

This is not in my book atleast in anyway considered skipping or avoiding the foot fetish.
I know that choosing No to that option to avoid means its slightly more focussed and prominent which is to be expected.
But If its Avoidable or Skipable that should mean with the possible exception of the accidental footsie.
That any subject of possible likeing or not of feet or any kissing of said feet is neither shown deliberately or otherwise.
Infact not even the mere mention feet unless it is to complain about having sore feet or having stubed ones toes should in the none foot fetish route and at the very most a none sexual foot rub could be tolorated but thats it.

Just to again point out I'm not agaist foot fetish being in a game In fact there are very few fetishe's I have any issue with being in a game if they are Avoidable but if it is supossed to be avoidable after you choose to avoid it then it needs to be truely avoided and that means not showing any thing to do with it or talking about it as if my actually MC likes it because thats not avoiding it thats just watering it down.

I just hope the next time the Dev adds some fetish thats supossedly avoidable this time it actually is.

Just Saying

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think Andy is cool with all the shenanigans. :cool: In fact, he's definitely come around to the idea of doing his sister and mum.

rTinio

Oct 14, 2018
Dude i have a crash on startup
I don't know how to fix this

Edit: problem was opengl2, update your graphic card driver

Last edited:

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
That is not love that is perversion - there is only one kind of true love, the rest are hit and misses
Well, I won't argue more with someone who seems to have pretty narrowminded opinions but once you'll find true love, you'll see how wrong you are. True love is loving your partner no matter what. That includes accepting him/her to have sex with other people if he/she needs too.
And by the way, cheating is only cheating if the other one doesn't know about it. ;)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well, I won't argue more with someone who seems to have pretty narrowminded opinions but once you'll find true love, you'll see how wrong you are. True love is loving your partner no matter what. That includes accepting him/her to have sex with other people if he/she needs too.
And by the way, cheating is only cheating if the other one doesn't know about it. ;)
No True love is having a partner that only see's you - if you still seek others you are a cheater and not truly in love with your partner - get real you pervs

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
True love is loving your partner no matter what. That includes accepting him/her to have sex with other people if he/she needs too.
So if I don't want my gf fucking other people I'm narrowminded? What? If you don't want your partner to sleep with other people, that doesn't mean you don't love them, it means you're not comfortable with your partner fucking other people which is perfectly reasonable since that's not a "normal" thing couples do.

"Loving your partner no matter what" is a nice thing to say but it's just not a reality for vast majority of the people.
cheating is only cheating if the other one doesn't know about it.
Now I'm not 100% sure about this because I don't really remember but isn't Daisy cheating on Mc with her mom? They're in a relationship right? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about it.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I think this game is awesome! The only problem for me is so much dialog, but that bothers me in most of these sex games. Too much lead up .... and it is hard to set incest on ... housemate is so anticlimatic

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
No True love is having a partner that only see's you - if you still seek others you are a cheater and not truly in love with your partner - get real you pervs
true love is whatever you and your partner think it is, you can still love each other even if you're both sharing there's no one definition for love dummy

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes