3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Well actually most are, so pack it in
So my love for my brother, sister, family is the same as for my wife? Note that I only fuck 1 of them. Is the same as my love for my friend, regardless of their gender? Note that I don't fuck them at all. As the love for my car or coffee mug? As my love of nature? Yea. They're all the same, right? Right? Or are you going to tell me that only my love for my wife is real and the rest are fake or not love?
Edit: Spelling mistakes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry it may only my opnion but If you actually think you LOVE your car and your coffee mug then you really need think about seeking profesional help.

Just Sayin

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Finally got round to playing this and here is my two peneths it's still a good game with potential.
But I have to say I'm seriously disapointed with this game it was goingso weel untill the inclusion of the foot fetish.
Now don't get me wrong it may not be my thing but I'm not bitching about its actual inclusion in the game.
Quite the contrary I know somepeople like that fetish and some games have added it as unavoidable which is anoying for me but not a deal breaker after all I can always skip that part its not like they make it 100% of the sex in game.
No my issue is when its supossed to be avoidable/skipable and isn't same for any fetish i'm not into really.
Why pretend its avoidable or skipable when its actually not.

If I say yes to skiping the foot option that say's in doing so will mean I miss some scene's.
I kinda take that to mean the foot fetish scene's will be missed.
So imagine my suprise when first off Dasiy sends MC a foot pic of Laura's feet and then Laura having seen it I have to give my opinion on said feet.
Then Laura accidetally plays footsie with MC's cock (which would be fine if not for the photo before and the convo after since it was prosumably accidental and didn't actually progress anywhere) Then on returningfrom her hike Daisy proceeds to talk about how much my MC likes feet which aparently turns him on and he fucks her while also comenting on her feet.

This is not in my book atleast in anyway considered skipping or avoiding the foot fetish.
I know that choosing No to that option means its slightly more focussed and prominent which is to be expected.
But If its Avoidable or Skipable that should mean with the possible exception of the accidental footsie.
That any subject of possible likeing or not of feet or any kissing of said feet is neither shown deliberately or otherwise.
Infact not even the mere mention feet unless it is to complain about having sore feet or having stubed ones toes should in the none foot fetish route and at the very most a none sexual foot rub could be tolorated but thats it.

Just to again point out I'm not agaist foot fetish being in a game In fact there are very few fetishe's I have any issue with being in a game if they are Avoidable but if it is supossed to be avoidable after you choose to avoid it then it needs to be truely avoided and that means not showing any thing to do with it or talking about it as if my actually MC likes it because thats not avoiding it thats just watering it down.

I just hope the net time the Dev adds some fetish thats supossedly avoidable this time it actually is.

Just Saying
I'm feel similarly. I don't find feet sexy at all. So when I play an update and it's mostly centered around foot fetish, it's a bit of a bummer. In the end, I chose to go with it in order to not miss scenes, but then just quickly skipped through the stuff I didn't care about. I did choose not to try kissing her feet, tho. So weird to me.

Feb 8, 2019
You know that there is different type of love, right ?
I know that the most common is one man loves a woman and that's all (my kind btw) but some people out there are happily married together and still fuck some other people and if that's fine for them, that's fine for me. Same case here.
Maybe Daisy loves to see Andy having fun with other people because what she wants the most is to see Andy happy no matter what?
There is no "different type of love" there is only one true love and that is unconditional love. You just love because you love to love without any condition needing for it... That what most people call love isn't love. That's just conditioned manipulative trying for someones attention. By that you make others feel constrained by your inability to love without them doing what you want first. That's what most ppl call love... fucked up really. When you truly learn to feel love then you don't need anyone to feel love and then and only then someone who is a perfect mirror of your state of mind can come to your life. As within so without. You won't bypass this law. Everything is a reflection of your state of mind. So if you want to change anything you gotta do it inside first.

Reactions: Moineau

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So if I don't want my gf fucking other people I'm narrowminded? What? If you don't want your partner to sleep with other people, that doesn't mean you don't love them, it means you're not comfortable with your partner fucking other people which is perfectly reasonable since that's not a "normal" thing couples do.

"Loving your partner no matter what" is a nice thing to say but it's just not a reality for vast majority of the people.

Now I'm not 100% sure about this because I don't really remember but isn't Daisy cheating on Mc with her mom? They're in a relationship right? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about it.
Daisy cheated on MC with his mom? I did not see that anywhere.

Reactions: sava75

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Now I'm not 100% sure about this because I don't really remember but isn't Daisy cheating on Mc with her mom? They're in a relationship right? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about it.
[/QUOTE]

Nothing like this has happened so far. I don't think there will be cheating either. In this game it comes down to sharing. So sex with others, either individually or in a group, but with mutual consent. I'm curious if I'm right about that.

I'm much more interested in the question of what happened between Andy and his mom in the past. The way they are messing around, it must have been very intimate. I'm looking forward to the resolution. I could imagine that the two of them might end up in bed together drunk once. :eek::LOL:

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nothing like this has happened so far. I don't think there will be cheating either. In this game it comes down to sharing. So sex with others, either individually or in a group, but with mutual consent. I'm curious if I'm right about that.

I'm much more interested in the question of what happened between Andy and his mom in the past. The way they are messing around, it must have been very intimate. I'm looking forward to the resolution. I could imagine that the two of them might end up in bed together drunk. :eek::LOL:
[/QUOTE]
That could be a very funny scene! :love:

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes