3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm liking it so far, really love the fiance, not much o a fan of Lisa so far, not a fan of the early animations either they took me away from the game and also because I like being the one in control of the pacing it does get better around act 5 though, but the story is pretty fun.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
lots of talk about feet in this update. kinda curious how many times the words "feet/foot" were mentioned in this update alone lol.

MightyFurry

Jul 21, 2021
Ok .. this was really not good. The Visual quality was worse than before. What was going on with their facial expressions? Sometimes they just looked silly. Especially the MC seemed to have taken the wrong medicine.

As mentioned before ... this update was kind of all about feet. Which i totally not care for. I see, this might be a personal "problem", so nvmd ....

But in general the drop in visual quality was still obvious. Besides... this was really not enough content by any means considering that the update took them whole 3 months.

However ... this is just my personal opinion on things

Reactions: .Septic.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am fine with this being a slow burn VN, but I do hope things escalate soon.

So far these 7 Chapters have been focusing on MC's two relatives - his mum Lisa and his sister Laura. We know that at some point the MC and Daisy are going to spend time with her family. Daisy has 3 relatives - her mum and two sisters - i.e. 50% more characters to introduce and build up to sexual scenes with.

Now Daisy has several times mentioned her family are more open and seemingly more sexually liberated. So any build up to sex scenes with Daisy's family should be quicker than MC's. But even so that is a heck of a lot of updates to come.

I have played enough VN where the MC has to go through the stages of e.g. Yoga, Massage, Foot/Hand/Blow/Thigh/Tit Job and then finally penetrative sex, (and if we are lucky anal)….. Now I hope that we are not going to see Lisa and Laura go through each of those steps. But there will undoubtedly be some sexual buildup before we get full penetrative sex. And hopefully we would get more than one penetrative sex scene with both of them before we say goodbye and then head off to the farm.

So I hope the devs don't keep us waiting too long to see Lisa and Laura getting some action.....

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I think you can skip the feet stuff, at least it says something like "Do you want to see the feet stuff?" with a yes or no option. For me personally, if they take care of their feet, I love to show their feet affection, if that is their thing. I like that some non-vanilla stuff is included but set up as optional. I am not really into incest but it is truly hard to find a good game on here that doesn't include that kink. So I will overlook that as long as the rest of the story is fun. Personally, my biggest kink is watersports, so hoping for some of that to make it into the game. Only things that will turn me right off of a game are non-consensual things(not counting roleplay, as that is consensual), which are not kinks, they are signs of a sociopath.
If feet is someone thing fine!!! But my whole point about the "FEET" was it took up 2/3's of the update!!! 2/3's!!!!!! The story could have advanced but NO we have to spend all our time playing with someones DAMN FEET! MC had gotten further with MOM and Sis during the pool scenes then he is now! It is like he took two steps forward then 20 steps backwards!

You said incest isn't your thing and that is fine. Doing little girls isn't my thing! The younger sis has a body but then it gets ruined cause of the braids! Those Braids in her hair makes her look and come across as a 12 year old instead of a legal aged young women! I guess a future update will waste 2/3's of it's time with Daisy taking Laura to get a make over to become a young women instead of a little girl!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I am fine with this being a slow burn VN, but I do hope things escalate soon.

So far these 7 Chapters have been focusing on MC's two relatives - his mum Lisa and his sister Laura. We know that at some point the MC and Daisy are going to spend time with her family. Daisy has 3 relatives - her mum and two sisters - i.e. 50% more characters to introduce and build up to sexual scenes with.

Now Daisy has several times mentioned her family are more open and seemingly more sexually liberated. So any build up to sex scenes with Daisy's family should be quicker than MC's. But even so that is a heck of a lot of updates to come.

I have played enough VN where the MC has to go through the stages of e.g. Yoga, Massage, Foot/Hand/Blow/Thigh/Tit Job and then finally penetrative sex, (and if we are lucky anal)….. Now I hope that we are not going to see Lisa and Laura go through each of those steps. But there will undoubtedly be some sexual buildup before we get full penetrative sex. And hopefully we would get more than one penetrative sex scene with both of them before we say goodbye and then head off to the farm.

So I hope the devs don't keep us waiting too long to see Lisa and Laura getting some action.....
It just seems in the earlier updates we had taken 2 small steps forward. Then we get to this update and took 20 steps backwards! Now we are stuck in the mud! The MC is just totally clueless!!! Lisa wants it , Laura wants it, and MC isn't even trying to get in their panties. The only one trying to get into anyone's panties is Daisy! Did MC not get the memo that he is suppose to be trying to fuck Lisa and Laura????? It seems Daisy needs to work more on MC and get him off the bench and into the ballgame!! Damn it Lisa is doing everything but ripping her clothes off and jumping on him!

MC and Daisy both work so they only have a 2 week to maybe a month vacation. At this rate they are only going to be able to spend an hour with Daisy's family!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Poor Ruffles gets all his perceived love interest taken away by MC obviously, then gets neutered.
as reserved as the MC is how is he going to take finding out Daisy likes getting mounted by a dog??? Cause is sure is the hints the game is giving. I would probably kill MC

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
as reserved as the MC is how is he going to take finding out Daisy likes getting mounted by a dog??? Cause is sure is the hints the game is giving. I would probably kill MC
let's not rehash that discussion
It has been confirmed by the devs that there won't be any bestiality and there hasn't been any bestiality
Ruffles was meant to be a comic release.
That's it.
Move on.
EDIT : Also please next time bother to read the developers notes on the first page , quoting :
"
- Ruffles and his naughty behaviour
So in Act 6 we had a short scene where Ruffles licked Dolly's breast and it was mentioned that Ruffles likes playing around with panties. Ruffles licking Dolly's breast as well as the panty sniffing was meant to be more of a funny thing, because dogs like to lick all kinds of surfaces but also to force the conversation between Daisy and Dolly into a certain direction. Ruffles will not be having sex with anyone nor will there be sexual acts performed on/ by Ruffles. "

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
let's not rehash that discussion
It has been confirmed by the devs that there won't be any bestiality and there hasn't been any bestiality
Ruffles was meant to be a comic release.
That's it.
Move on.
EDIT : Also please next time bother to read the developers notes on the first page , quoting :
"
- Ruffles and his naughty behaviour
So in Act 6 we had a short scene where Ruffles licked Dolly's breast and it was mentioned that Ruffles likes playing around with panties. Ruffles licking Dolly's breast as well as the panty sniffing was meant to be more of a funny thing, because dogs like to lick all kinds of surfaces but also to force the conversation between Daisy and Dolly into a certain direction. Ruffles will not be having sex with anyone nor will there be sexual acts performed on/ by Ruffles. "

Im so sorry im not going to read 50 something pages just to make you happy since you don't matter! I was replying to someone else and said Beastiality was assumed. Then brought up the MC if is was in the game!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Im so sorry im not going to read 50 something pages just to make you happy since you don't matter! I was replying to someone else and said Beastiality was assumed. Then brought up the MC if is was in the game!
right...cause Main Page of thread is 50 pages...
shit ...didn't even think about it...thanks for letting me know

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If feet is someone thing fine!!! But my whole point about the "FEET" was it took up 2/3's of the update!!! 2/3's!!!!!! The story could have advanced but NO we have to spend all our time playing with someones DAMN FEET! MC had gotten further with MOM and Sis during the pool scenes then he is now! It is like he took two steps forward then 20 steps backwards!

You said incest isn't your thing and that is fine. Doing little girls isn't my thing! The younger sis has a body but then it gets ruined cause of the braids! Those Braids in her hair makes her look and come across as a 12 year old instead of a legal aged young women! I guess a future update will waste 2/3's of it's time with Daisy taking Laura to get a make over to become a young women instead of a little girl!
Laura does not look 12 IMHO. Wish she did. :ROFLMAO:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update.
There is another game here where feet are unavoidably shoved into our faces. Allowing avoidance, while warning us that we may miss scenes later in the story, is simple coercion. Either allow us to skip individual scenes without tainting the future or just be honest and take your lumps for NOT giving us a meaningful choice.

I like the game, quite a lot. I hate coercion. Sort it out devs and restore honesty to your relationship with your readers/players

Apr 27, 2021
Nice game, really well done. Sure, it goes on quite slowly and I really can't see the aim of the VN, but renders are good, dialogues are funny and it's a very playable game.
The screenplay is not the most memorable that you can find here, but on the other side it's one of the funniest.
All this mistery about the secret can be a boomerang, but it makes hype for next updates.
Lesbian scenes here are really teased, and just for this I'm not sure that there will be.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think Daiy would make a grea
I've only started this today and I'm already wondering if I want to keep going. I love how Daisy is the catalyst in getting the MC thinking about the sister and mom, but when she starts acting like a total perv every time she sees the sister even when you make the choices to keep her non-pervy, I wonder why I bother and if it's not just a sign of things to come. I don't like the way she looks and acts and thinks about the sister, nor the way the sister seems to look and think about her. May as well just drop the male mc and make this about her then.

Jury is still out on that. So far it seems more like she wants it for herself.
I think Daisy would make a great MC! She sort of is I guess

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I've only started this today and I'm already wondering if I want to keep going. I love how Daisy is the catalyst in getting the MC thinking about the sister and mom, but when she starts acting like a total perv every time she sees the sister even when you make the choices to keep her non-pervy, I wonder why I bother and if it's not just a sign of things to come. I don't like the way she looks and acts and thinks about the sister, nor the way the sister seems to look and think about her. May as well just drop the male mc and make this about her then.

Jury is still out on that. So far it seems more like she wants it for herself.
Did you notice that the game is taged "multiple portagonist"? And so far Daisy is the main MC, not a catalyst.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes