3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
i just started to play,but oh man :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, I didn't laugh that much for loong time:ROFLMAO:. With towel and coffee accident. I hope rest of the story is going to be like that. Don't care who MC is gonna bang,just keep me laughing,dev. Hahaha.
Some easter eggs are hidden in Act 7. ;)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The question is.. does this update improved on giving us choices? And do they matter? Especially about Oopsy's fun with Male MC's sis.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think you can skip the feet stuff, at least it says something like "Do you want to see the feet stuff?" with a yes or no option. For me personally, if they take care of their feet, I love to show their feet affection, if that is their thing. I like that some non-vanilla stuff is included but set up as optional. I am not really into incest but it is truly hard to find a good game on here that doesn't include that kink. So I will overlook that as long as the rest of the story is fun. Personally, my biggest kink is watersports, so hoping for some of that to make it into the game. Only things that will turn me right off of a game are non-consensual things(not counting roleplay, as that is consensual), which are not kinks, they are signs of a sociopath.
Theres
Itching to overlook regarding the incest. Just don’t download the patch.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
so is this an open relationship kinda situation or Nah? I don't see the cheating tag. (I'm kinda blind though so I'll check again, nop don't see it.)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I
Render and animation quality have markedly improved, kudos!
Now just add a few extra inches to MC's manhood and make him less of a simp and I'd be onboard!
I love the game but the sisters character isn’t bieveable. She looks way too old to be so innocent and nieve. Might work if the dev made her boobs much smaller or flat even. Maybe Daisy will have a believable younger sister. Preferably with red hair and lots of freckles!!! :LOL::love:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Theres
Itching to overlook regarding the incest. Just don’t download the patch.
The issue with that is the games are clearly written to include incest, so that the whole "landlady/landlord/tenant/friend" nonsense sticks out like a sore thumb. I just go ahead and patch it because the dialogue flow is more natural that way. Now I have seen a couple of games on here where incest was not part pf the original plan and some modders made a patch to shoehorn it in. Those I leave the patch out.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
What do you think .. besides the sex scene with mc's wife ... next, which girl will have sex scenes with mc .. in the future

srip

Aug 6, 2021
I really like this game, but i agree that if feet are not your thing, this update was quite disappointing. I hope things move faster for next updates, hopefully some action with some character other than daisy.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I dont like feet fetish either,specially in some cheap story where devs are trying to get wider public. But in this case I have to say it doesn't bother me at all because first you can avoid it and second it's just take very little percentage of the amazing script. All great movies are great because of story,not some special effects or similar. Same goes for VN. You can have real and anime sex anywhere you like. Try to get good story with it. Thats why we have only small amount of VNs like that. DIK,Artemis,Chasing Sunsets,Summer's gone...and some more. Hope this one with funny name can reach that league.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moineau

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I really like this game, but i agree that if feet are not your thing, this update was quite disappointing. I hope things move faster for next updates, hopefully some action with some character other than daisy.
About foot fetish, I think you are right. Things were going great with sister until the foot photo arrived and the whole scene derailed.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It might be possible.. but the latest version, mc's mom left the puzzle in the kitchen before the game ends...how you think?
I hope the game allows players to choose if the MC will engage in sex or not with each possible partner. If that's the case (I pray the Lord it IS the case) I would keep moms at least a mile away from the MC...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes