3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Render and animation quality have markedly improved, kudos!
Now just add a few extra inches to MC's manhood and make him less of a simp and I'd be onboard!

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

srip

Aug 6, 2021
Could anyone be so kind to upload his save file right in the ending of this update if they work? I lost mine, so i would appreciate it. I rather not start again :)

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
Render and animation quality have markedly improved, kudos!
Now just add a few extra inches to MC's manhood and make him less of a simp and I'd be onboard!
Thank you so much for the feedback. I was so stressed that you guys dislike my work. :giggle:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Included the name of the game in the patch filename.
10/10 BEST GAME EVER!!!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oopsy Daisy [v0.7.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 646 MB
Original Size Mac: 612 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 245 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 212 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Does the incest patch still work or does it need to be updated?
Still works fine!

And very fine update as well! (y) Nice to see both MC's come yet closer to mom and sis, and I can always appreciate a good feet scene, and this was one, even though it is still mostly light and teasing of things to come (no pun intended).

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Urgh, what's the point in offering the option if a want to see feet or not if they still keep yapping about it and showing them after I choose NO. Yuck!

Edit:
Aaaand they still don't shut up with the fucking feet... only topic in the game now apparently... deleted :(
If there is a tag for it, please add it.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Good game except two things. Feet YUCK!!! not everyone has a thing for feet!! The other thing is are we ever going to get to the good part! After all there is a whole another family to deal with. So kind of need to wrap this one up get so they can get Daisy's family on board then get them all together. The feet crap could have been spent on more of the story.

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Superb animation!
There is one remaining bug. The pic below in not shown in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Dolphin3000,
Thank you for the feedback, we're very happy you enjoyed the animations.
As to the remaining bug, we've fixed it thanks to your comment, so thank you!
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
-J. N.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Still works fine!

And very fine update as well! (y) Nice to see both MC's come yet closer to mom and sis, and I can always appreciate a good feet scene, and this was one, even though it is still mostly light and teasing of things to come (no pun intended).
Is there any actual sex wit the mom and sis yet?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Good game except two things. Feet YUCK!!! not everyone has a thing for feet!! The other thing is are we ever going to get to the good part! After all there is a whole another family to deal with. So kind of need to wrap this one up get so they can get Daisy's family on board then get them all together. The feet crap could have been spent on more of the story.
I think you can skip the feet stuff, at least it says something like "Do you want to see the feet stuff?" with a yes or no option. For me personally, if they take care of their feet, I love to show their feet affection, if that is their thing. I like that some non-vanilla stuff is included but set up as optional. I am not really into incest but it is truly hard to find a good game on here that doesn't include that kink. So I will overlook that as long as the rest of the story is fun. Personally, my biggest kink is watersports, so hoping for some of that to make it into the game. Only things that will turn me right off of a game are non-consensual things(not counting roleplay, as that is consensual), which are not kinks, they are signs of a sociopath.

Reactions: darlic

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
i just started to play,but oh man :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, I didn't laugh that much for loong time:ROFLMAO:. With towel and coffee accident. I hope rest of the story is going to be like that. Don't care who MC is gonna bang,just keep me laughing,dev. Hahaha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Team Oopsy Daisy

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Since foot fetish isn't my thing guess i'll be skipping this update,good game overall i just think the ''good stuff'' is really far away into the future so for now content with mom and sis is a blueball game of wait.
Edit : also somone might wanna update the tags ,add footplay and maybe remove the group sex tag since i dont think its in the game as far as i know unless i missed something very obvious.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes