3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
First we'd like to reiterate that we love the support we get from you guys.
So to address some of the questions we've been seeing in this thread. We are not planning on including NTR or Bestiality in the game.
No bestiality, even with that dog? What's even the point of having such a horny dog then?

Reactions: Mikilande

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Very well done game in my opinion there are a lot of differences between the (EGG) Epic Gold Game 1. The gamer must be involved in actions and consequences 2. Allow the player to have several options in the action with several ways and goals (Two Part , Singel all Lose , Harem Part , Slave Part) 3. try to get as many translations as possible for your game 4. I compare it like a very good book, the story is good, even if the reader is so tired, they want to know how things will go on for me. Stiven King the Signal :p if you include these few rules in your game, it is one in my eyes a (EGG)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Oh lol, just ran into this game and I think I'm at the scene on the second day at MC's family home, where he and Daisy are getting some action.
I just noticed that the reflection of the plant in the TV is moving with the animation and it's so funny that I've decided that it's a feaure, not a bug =D

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Had me about the update very gefreud only as after about 40 minutes was already closed again really disappointing, really quite short pity.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The issue with that is the games are clearly written to include incest, so that the whole "landlady/landlord/tenant/friend" nonsense sticks out like a sore thumb. I just go ahead and patch it because the dialogue flow is more natural that way. Now I have seen a couple of games on here where incest was not part pf the original plan and some modders made a patch to shoehorn it in. Those I leave the patch out.
I see. Good point.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi Dolphin3000,
Thank you for the feedback, we're very happy you enjoyed the animations.
As to the remaining bug, we've fixed it thanks to your comment, so thank you!
Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy
-J. N.
Does that animation ever end. It seems stuck in an endless loop. It was fun for a couple of minutes. Please make it Stop!!

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So not likely universal, but rather than breaking the game, it'll just stop using the relative words and start using shit like landlady and tenant partway through?
not, in some places it uses the moms name instead of mom, for both the mc and his sister

May 26, 2018
Oh lol, just ran into this game and I think I'm at the scene on the second day at MC's family home, where he and Daisy are getting some action.
I just noticed that the reflection of the plant in the TV is moving with the animation and it's so funny that I've decided that it's a feaure, not a bug =D
I was coming on here to point out the bouncing nightstand/plant as well. Pretty funny!

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Does the incest patch still work or does it need to be updated?
It will work in any future version, this is the actual patch code:

Python:
init 100 python:
    incestPatchVar = True
    incestPatch = True
So you can make your own patch anytime by making a txt file, pasting the code and naming it patch.rpy or donkey_balls.rpy and placing into the Oopsy Daisy game folder.
It is totes a "Fan Made" patch obviously... ;)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes