3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He said they had a team.
Sure. Let me ask you this. Do you think $400 a month is enough for a team to work full time? You seriously think that it is reasonable to expect someone to release updates frequently when they most likely have full time jobs as well? I am sure the devs are living like kings milking those whoping $400 a month. I would understand people's frustrations if this was one of those cases where devs are making thousands of dollars a month and take almost a year to release an update, but in cases like this one, you just sound like an entitled kid when you complain about the wait time. Especially when you're doing it in a forum for pirated games.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Devs has said they will stand for July schedule but i reckon that would be in the end of month if nothing accidently happens.
As always it is, we might wait for the closely update news on their site or at least a final teaser (gosh the first one was in Feb).

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi lovely peeps,

The long wait is over! We just released Act 9 to @Oopsy Daisy tiers and above on Patreon and Subscribestar! We wanna thank you all for your patience with this update. Tomorrow Act 9 will be available to our @Handy Andy and @Ruffles tiers and on Sunday it'll be available for free to everyone. Thank you again for all the support, trust and love in our project. This update took longer than we had expected or hoped for and we had quite a few setbacks. But we're really glad to finally release it to you all. We love every single one of you! You can download the patch through itch io or find it in the mods-patches channel.

Links to download the latest chapter:

Love, Team Oopsy Daisy

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes