3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: My game life: a wonderful succession of throbbing awesome action activities woth fantastic bombshells.
What a game! What a life!
Started well, but choices don't really matter, the MC has to engage in sex with everyone so, not the "game" for me.
My old saves don't load, either. No mods.
Start over, gamer. All the babes be waiting for you in this game.
Alternatively use the save our wonderful dev provided and our great compressor shared:
Did you play the previous version with any mods? If so you have to wait until they get updated and apply them to the current version for your saves to work.

If you don't want to wait or don't get it to work, you can use from the end of Act 8 provided by the dev on patreon. You find the same save attached below.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
looked at the compressed version, and it seems like the render quality has gone down quite a bit, couple errors here and there also

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Alabama southern hospitality or the regular kind?
Dunno why everyone still picks on Alabama when it's Ohio that's actually the family(incest)-friendly state (I know from experience, born in Ohio and married my sister in 2010). Despite what the internet and all it's silly memes thinks it's been illegal in every other state for years to centuries now (I think since 1890 for Alabama, dunno when that misinformation started).

Nov 21, 2019
I am a fan, but why would you use the exact same cliffhanger 2 times in a row. M/d :love: is sacred for some suckers like me. Don't play with our emotions. :cry:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I hope next time Mc will have sex scenes with his mom.. and hope..the update won't be longer than half a year

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
FAQ is stating no NTR etc, so for me there will be nothing which makes me feel uncomfortable?

I don't see lesbian, does this mean the male protag is the only one fooling around with others? My girlfriend is faithful?
I also don't like cheating, yes, also if I myself cheat, so, how is the atmosphere or feeling when making out with others?
How is this set up, will I have a bad feeling for cheating on Daisy or what? I also read she is actually pushing me to make out with everybody?

Regards

Werewolf699

Jan 14, 2018
Hi,
FAQ is stating no NTR etc, so for me there will be nothing which makes me feel uncomfortable?

I don't see lesbian, does this mean the male protag is the only one fooling around with others? My girlfriend is faithful?
I also don't like cheating, yes, also if I myself cheat, so, how is the atmosphere or feeling when making out with others?
How is this set up, will I have a bad feeling for cheating on Daisy or what? I also read she is actually pushing me to make out with everybody?
This all sounds like VERY personal preferences. The only way to find out if you will like it is to start playing the game yourself.

Reactions: BVonkX

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Aaaaaand they ruined it.
I get that with the nature of this game there has to be some progress with the characters eventually but what the fuck is this?
Going from nothing to parading almost nude around the house and even pulling her tits out for her son like it's nobody's business and all the shit that comes after that, they must be in a mighty rush to push that content out. The whole taboo is now pretty much gone since they basically replaced the mom with a completely different character. What's the point of slow cooking if halfway through you're going to take it off the oven and finish it off in a microwave...

Dunno if it's just my bias since i don't really care about the Daisy scenes but it feels like that one yoga/aerobic scene in the first update took longer than the whole development with the mother.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Glad to see this being updated. Already impatiently waiting for the next one. (y)

I take long-ish update cycles and short-ish updates over abandoned AVNs any day of the year. ;)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes