3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
it seems there are less h-scene animations in each update or removed from previous releases

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi Aristos,

The development of Act 9 was troubled by unexpected things (we had to change multiple artists during the development of this chapter to name one of them) and because everyone in the team, has full-time jobs and families and creating this story is something we do in our spare time, it can be difficult when unexpected things happen.. The team has also been having crazy schedules the past few months but delays like these are never fun or planned and we feel bad for everyone who was eagerly waiting to play the next chapter of our story.
This update is also missing one scene at the end, as it was not possible for us to include it in Act 9 sadly. But it will be featured in Act 10. So this chapter is a bit shorter (than you expect from us) because of that, but we’ll try to compensate for that in Act 10.

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

P.S. Thank you all for the support, trust and love in our project. We appreciate every single one of you on here!
Yesterday I didn't have the chance to thank you for kindly answering my question, so I would like to do it now (y)
Delays and obstacles are ok as long as you are always honest with your supporters. So keep it up and hopefully the next months will be less crazy for you.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Maybe it will have more choices in the future. Will have to wait and see.
I understand that many people love a fuckfest in erotic games, it is okay, by I don't like this kind of games. At the beginning "Oopsy Daisy" gave options to the players allowing us to choose to be closer or not to mom and sister, what made me believe we would be able to choose who the MC would have sex with. But the last two updates had the MC engaging in mandatory sex with some characters, making all your prior decisions to keep away from those characters irrelevant. It points to a fuckfest kind of game, where the MC ought to have sex with all females in the game, the choices presented are merely cosmetic.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I understand that many people love a fuckfest in erotic games, it is okay, by I don't like this kind of games. At the beginning "Oopsy Daisy" gave options to the players allowing us to choose to be closer or not to mom and sister, what made me believe we would be able to choose who the MC would have sex with. But the last two updates had the MC engaging in mandatory sex with some characters, making all your prior decisions to keep away from those characters irrelevant. It points to a fuckfest kind of game, where the MC ought to have sex with all females in the game, the choices presented are merely cosmetic.
yeah...the choices don't seem to mean much. They are basically pushing a kinetic novel in disguise.

Add to that, the saves did not work. And even when I did some console magic to jump backwards to be able to play again, NEW saves didn't work either.

I think they fucked with rollback, too, for some stupid reason. I could be wrong, but no rollbacks work.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
yeah...the choices don't seem to mean much. They are basically pushing a kinetic novel in disguise.

Add to that, the saves did not work. And even when I did some console magic to jump backwards to be able to play again, NEW saves didn't work either.

I think they fucked with rollback, too, for some stupid reason. I could be wrong, but no rollbacks work.
My last saves didn't work either, but I loaded a save from when they arrive at the MC's family house and it worked fine. I played the game from there and all saves worked fine after that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My last saves didn't work either, but I loaded a save from when they arrive at the MC's family house and it worked fine. I played the game from there and all saves worked fine after that.
Not sure I have such a save, unfortunately. Honestly, not interesting enough for me to start over at this point. Might wait until a few more releases and see what folks are saying about the content then.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Ruffles will not be having sex with anyone nor will there be sexual acts performed on/ by Ruffles."

You mean bastards. Poor Ruffles! (sniff) :cry::cry::cry:

Maybe Ruffles could get a side-game where he bangs EVERY OTHER chick in the neighborhood rather than his disloyal family?

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
DevWannabe

Ok some story feedback so far if you're interested.

If you're not interested, of course feel free to disregard.

Dude just proposed, and his fiancee is mackin' on his sister? She's a professional trainer, probably hangs around hot chicks all day, and she has to pick her fiancee's sister to get handsy and ogle? Is she smoking dope?

Speaking of dope, why is the male MC jacking off in the living room? He doesn't seem to be retarded, this is a colossally stupid thing to do, so it's out of character.

Why a male and female protagonist? I don't care what the woman is thinking about. I don't like split protagonists. Didn't like it in Witcher 3. I also don't play female characters. Male Shelploo all the way, no Femshep.

I noticed the lesbian tag is missing, and hoped that it would stay missing. Then I read you wanna add it. That's too bad. Lesbian sex is boring, not fun to watch, nothing interesting happens. And I'm *not* okay with my sister and fiancee hooking up.

Anyway that's my two cents so far.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
lol i just find out this game and its great. Characters are great, story is good.
I dont understand why some people cry here in incest game that they dont want mom and sister?
Maybe they're interested in mom only or in sister only, but not both...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes