Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
A bug in the Tea Leaves shop:
When trying to drink any kind of tea you get Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Ah! Found and fixed it. Not sure how that one happened. I'll have an update later.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
What content is more prevalent, the MC fucking, the MC being fucked or is it split? Couldn't gather that from the tags and images provided.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
What's the deal with this game, I remember playing it years ago on tfgs and it was abandoned at that time

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
What's the deal with this game, I remember playing it years ago on tfgs and it was abandoned at that time
It was never quite abandoned, but I did release content at a snail's pace. I'm in a better place (knock on wood) to release somewhat regularly, but I'm way behind schedule for a lot of what I want to put out for this.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
So I'm noticing there's a Pregnancy tag, but I've been playing for hours and been fucked a lot and no pregnancy is happening. Is there actually ANY pregnancy/impreg/birth content in the game, or is it just that there's the "Broodmother" in the forest who does absolutely nothing?

Reactions: latenight

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
What content is more prevalent, the MC fucking, the MC being fucked or is it split? Couldn't gather that from the tags and images provided.
Mostly the MC getting fucked as they have been transformed into a female form that can be further feminized and/or bimbofied. Some of it may change in the future, but the concentration is more on the feminization/corruption/bimbofication angle.

Reactions: nazgarD

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
So I'm noticing there's a Pregnancy tag, but I've been playing for hours and been fucked a lot and no pregnancy is happening. Is there actually ANY pregnancy/impreg/birth content in the game, or is it just that there's the "Broodmother" in the forest who does absolutely nothing?
Pregnancy content is currently restricted to a few spell on the Conjuration Path of Magic under Silica, but there are plans to make that a branch in and of itself.

Reactions: latenight

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
i keep getting loss direction, where is the maps
Depends on whether or not you're suffering from the Bimbo State. One of the features of the Bimbo State is that it can (if high enough) limit your ability to traverse a city or walk around in quests. This can potentially be alleviated with the Psychopomp Spell, Trancing with Momo's Dance, reducing your Mental State to get rid of the Bimbo Status, or wait until the Witches' Sabbath, which will generally restore most of your cognitive functions.

Otherwise, I am still in the process of redoing certain parts of the game to give more freedom in moving around the city. This will probably take a while.

where are the cheats again i cant remember :(
The Cheat Version of the Game can be found on my Patreon under OWA 0.3994CHEAT. There, you would go to the Outskirts and find a stall out there where the Cheats are able to be accessed. The version that is available here is the Public version of the game.

Austea

Sep 3, 2018
Another bug during hydra fight. During fight, I see this:

The Hydra is ready to attack!

The Hydra has [number NaN] HP remaining.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Which route currently has the most content?
Of the three, I would say that Momo's Route has the most written for it right now simply due to her having the most focus currently. That said, she doesn't have as robust a selection of spells to teach the player in quite yet (her strength is entirely enveloped in the Divination branch of magic).

Another bug during hydra fight. During fight, I see this:

The Hydra is ready to attack!

The Hydra has [number NaN] HP remaining.
Hmmmm... Are you using the Enchantment Spell "Enhance Sensation" to see the HP remaining? I'll look into it later, so thanks for the heads up.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Of the three, I would say that Momo's Route has the most written for it right now simply due to her having the most focus currently. That said, she doesn't have as robust a selection of spells to teach the player in quite yet (her strength is entirely enveloped in the Divination branch of magic).
I see, I just tried out Silica's route and it was pretty fun. There are wide selection of spells and other things she can teach you, with the UI having several text styles:

- blue clickable (can directly access)
- white with condition in parenthesis (condition disappears when you satisfy it)
- white with no condition but not clickable
- hidden via whitespace or other placeholder text

I'm assuming that white with no condition but not clickable means that it's not implemented right, and not that it has some other unlisted condition? For example most of Silica's teachings after the first one like Body Modification. If so and if it's not too much work, would it be possible to explicitly label them as not implemented yet similarly to the conditions?

I haven't played too far yet, but is submission a hidden stat? The bronzed collar suggests that it's a possible mechanic, or does it reduce passive lust gain?

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I see, I just tried out Silica's route and it was pretty fun. There are wide selection of spells and other things she can teach you, with the UI having several text styles:

- blue clickable (can directly access)
- white with condition in parenthesis (condition disappears when you satisfy it)
- white with no condition but not clickable
- hidden via whitespace or other placeholder text

I'm assuming that white with no condition but not clickable means that it's not implemented right, and not that it has some other unlisted condition? For example most of Silica's teachings after the first one like Body Modification. If so and if it's not too much work, would it be possible to explicitly label them as not implemented yet similarly to the conditions?

I haven't played too far yet, but is submission a hidden stat? The bronzed collar suggests that it's a possible mechanic, or does it reduce passive lust gain?
Yeah, a lot of content hasn't really been expanded on yet, so placeholders are abound. I can look into implementing some sort of warning or workaround for that.

Submission is in fact a hidden stat currently. It doesn't do much, only really altering some encounter text, an ending, and maybe something else. It really does need a rework when I get around to it.

deMan777

Sep 14, 2017
This game just pissed me off so much. I just had to delete it from my computer. The thing that sent me over the edge was when the said yes you can learn a new spell. But then I go to each mentor and their like no your not proficient enough. Proficient in what. Proficient in what. I spent like and 1 hour and a half trying to figure this out. No dice.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can you play as a male who stays male.
Or is being transformed into female mandatory?

Reactions: chopish
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes