QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Just started playing the latest version. In the bar, if you don't drink and you choose to join the revelry and then "Observe the Merchants" there's no option to continue and you are stuck unless you go back and choose something else.

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
I know that what I'm about to ask is unnorthodox, but, is there a complete image galery of the drawings of the game? I can't play the game anymore, but I kind wish to see the pictures again. I would appreciate very much it.

I've searched at rule34.xxx, but to no avail.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Just started playing the latest version. In the bar, if you don't drink and you choose to join the revelry and then "Observe the Merchants" there's no option to continue and you are stuck unless you go back and choose something else.
Thanks for the catch. I should have it fixed when I put up the next version.

I know that what I'm about to ask is unnorthodox, but, is there a complete image galery of the drawings of the game? I can't play the game anymore, but I kind wish to see the pictures again. I would appreciate very much it.

I've searched at rule34.xxx, but to no avail.
I keep image galleries of the artwork on a Discord Server. It's generally open to Patrons and those who ask (I can PM you the invite).

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
No possibility of starting as a female? The game's awesome regardless, but would prefer if we could select the gender at the start.
Messes with the head cannon a bit.

Reactions: GokutheG

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
Thanks for the catch. I should have it fixed when I put up the next version.

I keep image galleries of the artwork on a Discord Server. It's generally open to Patrons and those who ask (I can PM you the invite).

Oh, I'd love an invite, sure. Thanks. I really like the artwork, and the aspects of transformation that your game has. Not to mention that the clothings designs change with the forms the Apprentice aquires, and the facial expression with the lewdness they achieve.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
[SPOILER="Investigate: Haunted Mansion”]In the Investigate: Haunted Mansion Quest, there is an encounter with a Ghost who can wind up possessing you. Depending on how things go, this can lead to an ending where she permanently possesses you. Alternatively, you can also bargain with her to timeshare your body if you wear her dress during the night.[/SPOILER]
Thanks.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Is having an Alchemist permit but still being told you can't go into Alhazred's back room a known issue, or just a glitch for me?

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Understandable--not a lot more than a playable demo/proof of concept, but I like what I see there. :)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I see that lesbian is in the genre section but not the tags. I was wondering if the lesbian content is in the game yet and if guys are avoidable?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I really like the idea behind this game. The art is nice and the characters are interesting. I really like that you can decide how sexual the mc is or if she's even a bimbo(if thats your thing). I really like the thief quest and how spells gave boosts during it. My biggest problem are some quality of life issues and aspects that aren't really explained unless I missed it.

The journal doesn't give much details for quest/bounties. This is a problem if you want to come back to the game at a later date.

It's unclear how you're supposed to use red ooze and how much is needed to change attributes. I know having sex or using the red stone produces it I'm just unclear on how to improve the character.

Progress of skills are unclear and it seems that some skills aren't used. While reading books you have a tracker at the bottom I wish something like that was added to skills.

I had her trained in law but when you sign the contract to start the merchant guild quest you get no bonus or warning of what the contract will do.

Is there a way to train research or is that something you should take at character creation?

When Temperance teaches you a spell like slime body it would be cool if she tells you how to get the acid spell/progress the tree. Do you read the transmutation book or use the alchemist bench to train the ooze body to unlock the acid?

The map is also a bit tricky with bounties because you need to continuously go to a district to unlock one location and hope that's where the bounty is located. This ties back to my point about the journal not repeating the info that you're given when you first take it. How about a compromise where if you take a bouty the location is automatically unlocked like the merchant guild.

I really can't seem to get the mc to attract the merchant's attention. I'm not sure if it's attributes based, do I need certain spells or is it completely rng based on conversations. Really seems that im trying this quest too early and need to improve my abilities.

yozorazora

Mar 16, 2024
any ideas on total green ooze that you can currently collect?

also how to progress with lang's farm and other lessons that are locked?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes