KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I feel bad for the janitor of that place.
Oozehazard is literally just the sign he have to put up every day he goes to work.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
isn't this game really hard to understand because it is a puzzle game? How is the translation?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
This game is more 'monster girl' then half of the other generic humans with cat ears monster girl games and it doesn't even have monster girls in it. That's saying something.

Reactions: Noss

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Any tips on the clock puzzle or the specimen switch puzzles?
the codes are really obscure for me in this game. Clock puzzle seems to be minutes at 0, hours at 6, but it doesn't do anything with immediate effect, nor any confirmation. Specimen switch I tried using #102 switch, because medical records have S letter in bust size, and hint says "South" - no luck. I'm also stumped on the locker with the "dirty joke" hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, as official 3rd serious post in this thread , here's some info about the game if you are willing to look past 1st screenshot:

this is basically resident evil 1 mansion, but instead of zombies you get slimes, and virus is not zombifying, but genital mutations+slime, so you run around trying to do something before you succumb to the infection/mutation(which is mostly just futa dick for MC ).

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Any tips on the clock puzzle or the specimen switch puzzles?
Tips for the clock? The machine to the right mentions the answer.
the codes are really obscure for me in this game. Clock puzzle seems to be minutes at 0, hours at 6, but it doesn't do anything with immediate effect, nor any confirmation. Specimen switch I tried using #102 switch, because medical records have S letter in bust size, and hint says "South" - no luck. I'm also stumped on the locker with the "dirty joke" hint:

also, as official 3rd serious post in this thread , here's some info about the game if you are willing to look past 1st screenshot:

this is basically resident evil 1 mansion, but instead of zombies you get slimes, and virus is not zombifying, but genital mutations+slime, so you run around trying to do something before you succumb to the infection/mutation(which is mostly just futa dick for MC ).
When you get the clock puzzle right you immediately get a sample. ^ for tips.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
from the creators of
wish theres more of the dev's work got translated
so many gems

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes