3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
How is this the final version..? Its imbalanced (nearly impossible to lose), there's no point to train to 5 hearts and level 10, and there's even no free play, because you just get the (bad) end soon after 'free' play starts... Is it gonna be continued..? Its a nice game overall, even if the gameplay does get stale and overstays its welcome a bit, but there definitely should be a rebalance or harder difficulty selector, free play, a point to level up and fill all hearts, and a proper ending, maybe with another scene or two.

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
How is this the final version..? Its imbalanced (nearly impossible to lose), there's no point to train to 5 hearts and level 10, and there's even no free play, because you just get the (bad) end soon after 'free' play starts... Is it gonna be continued..? Its a nice game overall, even if the gameplay does get stale and overstays its welcome a bit, but there definitely should be a rebalance or harder difficulty selector, free play, a point to level up and fill all hearts, and a proper ending, maybe with another scene or two.
Okay weird bug I found for those that have completed the game... save right after you complete the game and no longer have debts. I played one night after cleared it and got the 'game over' credits. All I did from here was load game play the same night out and it went back to the prepare the night screen and I was able to continue two nights onward

Not sure if this is intended but I guess the game ends after 32 days? But im on 34 now and its still going so I can farm the rest of the events

IFXIII

Sep 17, 2023
Hi, my self-save was deleted.. I'm too lazy to redo everything lol Does anyone have a 100% backup? (Steam)

Apr 29, 2022
What is this, mobile aiming simulator game?
Tutorial is annoying, UI elements jump all over the place, other UI elements cover up screen space, RMB/Esc won't close the menus. This 'final' version definitely needs some polishing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It is fucking lame that you are forced to do the tutorial and send your girls to sex up clients behind curtains. Succubus lady, sure. But the cat girl too? Fuck that. I want the cat girl to myself. I don't want some shitty tutorial force me to make her sleep with some faceless loser for money, just because the game "thinks" I don't understand how things work.
This whole game is about running a brothel and making girls work there. Do you not understand what a brothel is?

Some people….:rolleyes: :FacePalm:

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Does someone have the latest Steam version? They added silhouettes and I'm curious to see how they look like.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes