3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Manx814

Apr 19, 2020
( 4 Scenes missing in gallery is a developmental error ) maybe he or she is thinking of DLC :p
Im not sure... I lost the game to see if there its a extra scene, and have it... so in the story scenes there its a second page with only ONE scene... BUT there still 20 sex scenes, no extra scene for lose the game, just a new scene in the "story" section.

BTW, you get 1 scene every TWO hearts in the girl.

Girl with 2 hearts have 1 scene, with 4 hearts 2 scenes, and thats the max. 5 hearts do not give new scenes.

Every girl have TWO scenes only, no more.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
there is no data in the game folder. i see OpenAtNine_Data, but where do i go from there?
*sighs*
open explorer
click addressbar
type
Code:
%appdata%\..\localllow\blackcat\openatnine\saves
INCLUDING %

None of the full saves here works for me for some reasons?
the game only loads savefiles when it enters the main menu / title screen. if you change the savegame you need to restart the game or quit the current active game in the options and click TITLE

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Nothing like advertising game with x-ray shot and then having one scene with x-ray in the whole game (at least I didn't find any others in gallery), if you want to play it for x-ray - don't, has just that one scene afaik, what is present isn't very good, animations are very basic.

Reactions: Futamania

Braaham

Aug 17, 2020
So Played through it all, got all the girls maxed and reached the The Way Back Home ending, is the rest of the unfinished story are simply fails of each day not paying the debt? or are they also dev errors?

1.png

Reactions: jack04

jack04

May 27, 2017
So Played through it all, got all the girls maxed and reached the The Way Back Home ending, is the rest of the unfinished story are simply fails of each day not paying the debt? or are they also dev errors?

View attachment 2562031
Could be additional events in the future or nothing at all.
I saw the game CG rip on another site that includes the in game sprite of the King as the normal clients. Maybe the extra scenes are for him.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I got a scene with Chumana but there is no entry in the gallery and I see no way to scroll the screen down to check there. So is the gallery screen broken or do certain events just not get added to gallery?

EDIT: Nevermind a set of arrows appeared at the side of the screen after hiring Avil so I could scroll down to Chumana and Avil's scenes.

Last edited:

12qwer34

Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone update this with the newest steam ver? They added some in-game silhouettes recently for the girls' work

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Did the game bug out for me? I was introduced to the doll girl (Polika) and never got an option to recruit her. I'm on day 20 already, still don't have her, I have 3 girls only and I can't keep up with the debt...

I've seen the demo window message pop out once, so I think something got fucked up.

EDIT: Oh, ok, the folder downloaded is named "OAN_SteamDemo_2.0_0310_629c8b5" - some that's NOT the "Final" build as stated in the OP. Maybe change the thread name??

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Did the game bug out for me? I was introduced to the doll girl (Polika) and never got an option to recruit her. I'm on day 20 already, still don't have her, I have 3 girls only and I can't keep up with the debt...

I've seen the demo window message pop out once, so I think something got fucked up.

EDIT: Oh, ok, the folder downloaded is named "OAN_SteamDemo_2.0_0310_629c8b5" - some that's NOT the "Final" build as stated in the OP. Maybe change the thread name??
i recruited all of them with the download i got from here.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes