3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
is this included patch 0413_2
Yes it should have that patch included since that patch came out yesterday and we received the full version today (According to my timeline that is)
Also, the patch notes are in Chinese! I can't read them without Google Translating them!

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
It is fucking lame that you are forced to do the tutorial and send your girls to sex up clients behind curtains. Succubus lady, sure. But the cat girl too? Fuck that. I want the cat girl to myself. I don't want some shitty tutorial force me to make her sleep with some faceless loser for money, just because the game "thinks" I don't understand how things work.
I'm not into this type of sharing girl game but even i'm know this come on you want to play brothel management game but want a girl for yourself lol maybe pick another genre

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to cheat:

open explorer and enter
Code:
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\BlackCat\OpenAtNine\Saves
(including the % percents! It's a system hardlink)
Naming convention: [saveslot].es3 from Autosave.es3 to SavefileXX.es3 where xx probably 99 or something, havent checked.
Files are in XML format, meaning they're simple text files you can open in notepad.

"unlockPackList": dont touch that, practicaly guaranteed it breaks your game when you dick around in this block

"dayCount" : obviously, how many days you have opened the brothel already
"level" : your brothel's level
"rep" : reputation of your sleezee-e, may or may not affect customers
"roomId" : an array of your room types. not going to list those

"unlockCharacterList" : unlocked prosti-tots. again, dont manualy unlock the characters. they rely on story chapters unlocked by previous character's levels as far as i can tell.
"level" : character level 0-10, affects health
"lustRank" : sex skill, 0-5, affects "damage" done to customers
"xp" & "lustXP" : experience points to the next rank up with overflow. if you manualy overwrite levels, can ignore these. but you can only rank up once per interaction so ignore the xp entries to begin with.

"ownedItem" : an array of the item you have stored away. convention is id:number

501 sex small
502 sex medium
503 sex large

504 stamina small
505 stamina medium
506 stamina large

507 raincheck refusal voucher
508 revival herb

509 prosti guide
510 expert guide
511 master guide

512 snegg
513 tentacle
514 double dildo

"storeItem" : the shop, id as above, isBought boolean flag, true = "sold out"

"tutorialstate": hands off

the next block is about story & achievements, i'd suggest staying away from this as well.

"coin" : current finances
"actionPoint" : current stamina
"hasPaidDebt": current instalment paid off true/false

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, you may return to the title screen or completely exit the game to load the edited files properly.

Last edited:

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
It is fucking lame that you are forced to do the tutorial and send your girls to sex up clients behind curtains. Succubus lady, sure. But the cat girl too? Fuck that. I want the cat girl to myself. I don't want some shitty tutorial force me to make her sleep with some faceless loser for money, just because the game "thinks" I don't understand how things work.
Ahh there it is, I was wondering how we were on page 3 before someone complained that a whore house game was about whoring the girls out.

Suprised they didn't use the "NTR" word, since that's usually self-inserts go to, when someone else in the universe is having sex.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I always wonder what happened to hero after the fight with demon king.
1. Get killed because they too powerful
2. Die in combat.
3. Marry into kingdom's people or become one of kingdom's general.
4. If you a prince of the kingdom, congrat you just made yourself reputable.
5. You didn't get jack shit, just praises.
6. Gold. Just cold hard gold and treasures. and land.
7. Become the king instead.

lelelelelel

May 22, 2017
Anyone managed to unlock the last 4 scenes? I have everyone at level 10 and 5 hearts but nothing's happening.

Are there different endings or something?

Reactions: exhaustion_91

bobbyjoebilly23

May 14, 2017
If you cheat the money you can just right click close early everyday and avoid the hassle of actually playing the game. Save attached. Tested moving the files around, you can just overwrite the contents of your folder.

\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\BlackCat\OpenAtNine

-edit: fyi it's a full gallery unlock. Thank you latrop

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Imagine being the hero... getting your harem... but then intentionally gaining so many green hats cause you whore them out...

When you could just use your powers to dominated the kingdom instead... (like why you letting them put you in debt lol how tf this guy save anything being so weak and such a pushover? :KEK:)

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
How diverse are the monster girls? Looks like another big-boob hentai game with 99.9% humans with some throwaway quirk like ears and a tail or purple skin.
It's always the same generic big boobed elf, dark elf, slime, and succubus that looks human. Monster girls never get to shine. At least the cat has fur and paws. (y)

Reactions: Lucifer84

lodar

May 13, 2018
Is it only me or are there some scenes (4 for me) missing after you played through it? Tried maxing all the girls but it did not unlock the rest.
I am also having quite a lot of empty squares at the story section.

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
Is it only me or are there some scenes (4 for me) missing after you played through it? Tried maxing all the girls but it did not unlock the rest.
I am also having quite a lot of empty squares at the story section.

I'm at 8 2 for each girl that I have unlock so far....scene will unlock I think at 2 and 4 lust rank

lodar

May 13, 2018
I'm at 8 2 for each girl that I have unlock so far....scene will unlock I think at 2 and 4 lust rank
Thats what I thought as well. But I finished the lust and level rating for all girls without getting more scenes. 2 per girl was the maximum for now.
Thats why I was wondering if there might be some options you can unlock through specific gameplay.

EDIT: I saw on the developers side that they mentioned 20 H scenes in total. So there indeed is not any extra content except for the 2 scenes per girl.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
If you cheat the money you can just right click close early everyday and avoid the hassle of actually playing the game. Save attached. Tested moving the files around, you can just overwrite the contents of your folder.

\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\BlackCat\OpenAtNine
Maybe you should point out, that it's an unlock gallery you provided there. I through at first you just have a save with cheated money.
But it actually unlocks the whole gallery, exactly what most needs, since the game is just a pretty stupid grind.

Reactions: bobbyjoebilly23

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Don't play the game if you don't like sharing and prostitution. I downloaded it to see it, then removed it at the first scene because I'm not into that shit. It's simple. You should know already that a lot of asian countries have fetishes like this, and shouldn't be a surprise.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes