3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It's always the same generic big boobed elf, dark elf, slime, and succubus that looks human. Monster girls never get to shine. At least the cat has fur and paws. (y)
Well, I disagree, as the most famous monster girl games are famous for a reason... For instance, Monster Girl Club Bifrost skirts the line more than something like Monster Girl Quest but still does a thousand times of a better job than this game seems to.

Reactions: Undefeatedmeatz

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
It is fucking lame that you are forced to do the tutorial and send your girls to sex up clients behind curtains. Succubus lady, sure. But the cat girl too? Fuck that. I want the cat girl to myself. I don't want some shitty tutorial force me to make her sleep with some faceless loser for money, just because the game "thinks" I don't understand how things work.

> Downloads a Brothel Management Game

> Complains about "sharing and prostitution"

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
played it for a while and meh, i'd rather wipe all my saves (or just do a ng+ with no extra perks) in monster club bifrost. same type of game, brothel management, but with much more monsters.

Reactions: Welking

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
It is fucking lame that you are forced to do the tutorial and send your girls to sex up clients behind curtains. Succubus lady, sure. But the cat girl too? Fuck that. I want the cat girl to myself. I don't want some shitty tutorial force me to make her sleep with some faceless loser for money, just because the game "thinks" I don't understand how things work.
bro calm down it is not real

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Well, I disagree, as the most famous monster girl games are famous for a reason... For instance, Monster Girl Club Bifrost skirts the line more than something like Monster Girl Quest but still does a thousand times of a better job than this game seems to.
Again, there isn't "enough" of those kinds of games. I specifically like pairing monster girls with monsters. Those kinds of games are rare or lack fetish content.

Reactions: RalkMK

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I liked the beginning of a succubus brothel but after the cat appeared and she was a virgin I thought I wanted her for only myself but then the main character turned him into a whore, that's sad for sure it will be the same as the other characters...
i think the main character love the NTR

images.jpg

Kuzan23

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone open to just a black screen? Open game then hears music but black screen no title screen?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Don't play the game if you don't like sharing and prostitution. I downloaded it to see it, then removed it at the first scene because I'm not into that shit. It's simple. You should know already that a lot of asian countries have fetishes like this, and shouldn't be a surprise.
i mean its pretty obvious that the hero brothel isnt a simple cafe serving cakes and lemonade.

Hi!

Any idea why this would not work? Just followed the pathway to the folder and unzipped, but still nothing to see in the gallery
what path did you put it in? data is in the game folder, the files go into %appdata%\..\locallow\blackcatgames (%appdata% lands you in appdata\roaming\, you need to go to appdata\locallow\)

MIND THE % in %appdata%, its a system shortcut

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
100% Save
All 10 Girls Maxed Out
4 Scenes missing in gallery is a developmental error IGNORE
File Directory: %Appdata% > LocalLow > Blackcat > OpenAtNine > Saves
( 4 Scenes missing in gallery is a developmental error ) maybe he or she is thinking of DLC :p

Jul 15, 2020
i mean its pretty obvious that the hero brothel isnt a simple cafe serving cakes and lemonade.

what path did you put it in? data is in the game folder, the files go into %appdata%\..\locallow\blackcatgames (%appdata% lands you in appdata\roaming\, you need to go to appdata\locallow\)

MIND THE % in %appdata%, its a system shortcut
there is no data in the game folder. i see OpenAtNine_Data, but where do i go from there?

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes