May 7, 2024
Oh for crying out loud, there's not even a Patreon to kiss the asses of so why not just make them his own daughters? Tiptoeing around that theme by making them his ex's daughters from some other dude is just as annoying as stepcest to incest fans. Personally I prefer fucking my own aunts, moms, daughters and sisters, not someone else's.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Oh for crying out loud, there's not even a Patreon to kiss the asses of so why not just make them his own daughters? Tiptoeing around that theme by making them his ex's daughters from some other dude is just as annoying as stepcest to incest fans. Personally I prefer fucking my own aunts, moms, daughters and sisters, not someone else's.
I mean, haven't played it at all, but maybe it's not incest?

They do make games like that you know.

May 7, 2024

Yes, I'm aware, though dunno why unless the dev personally just finds incest disgusting or something, wincest nearly always gets more subs/sells more, at least when there's equal advertising budgets. To me it just seems kinda dumb to just make her an ex-gf rather than ex-wife and is obviously easily i-patchable if their bio dad never makes an appearance or is out of the picture, which could be the MC instead.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Yes, I'm aware, though dunno why unless the dev personally just finds incest disgusting or something, wincest nearly always gets more subs/sells more, at least when there's equal advertising budgets. To me it just seems kinda dumb to just make her an ex-gf rather than ex-wife and is obviously easily i-patchable if their bio dad never makes an appearance or is out of the picture, which could be the MC instead.
Cause... some people like things that aren't incest.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Story doesnt really make sense with no incest. Why would you accept to take care of 3 other people who arent related to you, that's a whole lot of money, time and resources to be spent on someone else's kids. For that to happen MC would have to be excessively obsessed to unhealthy limits with an ex that got knocked up three times and should be in her mid 40s at least.
It makes a lot more sense if they are his kids, as it gives him the incentive to take care of them, rather than everything being excused by some extreme level of simping.

May 7, 2024
Story doesnt really make sense with no incest. Why would you accept to take care of 3 other people who arent related to you, that's a whole lot of money, time and resources to be spent on someone else's kids. For that to happen MC would have to be excessively obsessed to unhealthy limits with an ex that got knocked up three times and should be in her mid 40s at least.
It makes a lot more sense if they are his kids, as it gives him the incentive to take care of them, rather than everything being excused by some extreme level of simping.
After playing this I was just about to post exactly that. Pretty sure even the nicest guy on Earth will not agree to take care of 3 kids of someone else that aren't even family, esp if they are an ex's and some other dude's. I'd tell the ex "WTF are you calling me for? Hunt down their actual dad and have him babysit, why should I be responsible for them?" before hanging up on her (and then changing my number).