ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yes. I love fantasy stories. And the pictures aren't bad. I can see that you spent a lot of time for modeling.
Unfortunately there's a lot of noise in the rendering.
Have you tried using photoshop filters?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I'm weird. I got to one ending in student transfer that threw me off and now I can't get myself to play that again. If you know anything else though I am always looking for something new.
Yeah, there were quite a few paths that I found bizarre or even downright disgusting, but there was plenty of variety and some paths that I enjoyed very much (such as with the pretty teacher (I think Physics teacher but I'm not sure)).

I don't know many other games on this genre, although I recall enjoying Sensual Haunting (it is in the Sex & Glory section; after playing some games like those, they become a bit repetitive, but Sensual Haunting was my favorite from S&G by far).

Last edited:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I'm weird. I got to one ending in student transfer that threw me off and now I can't get myself to play that again. If you know anything else though I am always looking for something new.
There's Press-Switch, the game that inspired Student Transfer.
It's pretty good, but can be really dark and disturbing in some paths.
If you want to try everything available, you have to play the V0.3, V0.4 and V0.5, as they all have different content inside.

Student Transfer is more "light-hearted" than PS, despite having a few dark paths as well, and the amount of custom scenarios you can find on the forum of TfGames is staggering. Some of them have amazing stories that you should try.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Opened Eyes [v0.2]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes