Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Rough around the edges and still lacking in content, but that is understandable since it's new and the developers first time. Be that as it may, it has so much potential, especially with the lack of its genre. Hope the dev does not get discouraged with continuing it

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
So 0.3 is completely broken because the variable names aren't defined properly when it checks for if you've done the possession events and it can jump forward.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I can't access 0.3 scenes and I started new game. I've seen every 0.2 scene and the only option that works is "Ask her to go out." which does nothing, I've already asked her that and it's the same scene every time.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The guy on the main picture reminds me of my Howard Wyatt character. Going to try this title out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I asked before but never got an answer, and can't start playing until I do. How is the mind control tag applied to this game? Do you actually make permanent alterations to the people that you possess, or is it just a basic possession game that was only given the mind control tag because possession "technically" counts as a form of temporary mind control?

Reactions: tigerdiamond

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
So I asked before but never got an answer, and can't start playing until I do. How is the mind control tag applied to this game? Do you actually make permanent alterations to the people that you possess, or is it just a basic possession game that was only given the mind control tag because possession "technically" counts as a form of temporary mind control?
You can influence the characters to do things, of course you don't have any real choices in that area yet. It is mostly scripted so far.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I realize it's an early version, and don't know how many people really care about these things, but basic grammatical errors bug me, so please humor me a bit. lol

you're = a contraction; a combination of two other words; you are
your = possession (see what I did there? huh? huh? lol :) )

Last edited:

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I realize it's an early version, and don't know how many people really care about these things, but basic grammatical errors bug me, so please humor me a bit. lol

you're = a contraction; a combination of two other words; you are
your = possession (see what I did there? huh? huh? lol :) )

Your humor is appreciated, good sir.

Reactions: FookU2

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yes. I love fantasy stories. And the pictures aren't bad. I can see that you spent a lot of time for modeling.
Unfortunately there's a lot of noise in the rendering.
Have you tried using photoshop filters?
I thought grain was just a matter of not letting it render long enough?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hare is a crazy explanation:

All that ”grain” is absolutely poxels that did not get the chance to get rendered into the picture,
so the half baked grainy render got out the oven without them.

I thought grain was just a matter of not letting it render long enough?
Filters will fill those black / not there / missing pixels and thus fix the render.

Makes sense?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
for the author

this game is unrealistic to play. cons: 1. no rewinding of the text (if you think that someone is reading these sheets of text, you are mistaken. read only here and then in quests to know where to run, who and how much to kill and to whom to bring, well, there is still someone to take the prize from. everything else, scrolling, in rare cases, will read the text from a beautiful photo with an action and that's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
for the author

this game is unrealistic to play. cons: 1. no rewinding of the text (if you think that someone is reading these sheets of text, you are mistaken. read-only here and then in quests to know where to run, who and how much to kill, and to whom to bring, well, there is still someone to take the prize from. everything else, scrolling, in rare cases, will read the text from a beautiful photo with action and that's it.
I think you might be commenting on the wrong Game :unsure:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Stuck in the library, followed the walkthrough. now the MC won't talk to anyone.
Question: if the MC leaves his body for an extended time (say 7 days) how does his body sustain life without food or water?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes