Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I take the "ABANDONED" tag, in the yellow block, as an answer, though. lol
Yes but dev went out cold. There was no communication. Nothing about abandoning or postponing. Dev just disappeared one day.
There are not many games here with good story including possession as a focus other than betrayed. I was hoping it would not get abandoned

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes but dev went out cold. There was no communication. Nothing about abandoning or postponing. Dev just disappeared one day.
There are not many games here with good story including possession as a focus other than betrayed. I was hoping it would not get abandoned
Valiant Warrior Astrid did that. The dev just vanished. Can't remember the name, but a blonde female MC Investigator named Selena....that dev also disappeared. The Proteus Effect had that happen, too. But, it has recently been getting updates again...one I just noticed just now. Devs disappear. Just gotta make a decision. Is it worth it to you to keep following the thread in hopes of them returning?

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Valiant Warrior Astrid did that. The dev just vanished. Can't remember the name, but a blonde female MC Investigator named Selena....that dev also disappeared. The Proteus Effect had that happen, too. But, it has recently been getting updates again...one I just noticed just now. Devs disappear. Just gotta make a decision. Is it worth it to you to keep following the thread in hopes of them returning?
Some dev have come back too. I hope it will be one of them

sydorovich

Jan 3, 2020
Good standard of possession games. A nice plot, well-looking girls, "just enough" plot and mind control supporting that yet doesn't feel like pure power fantasy.

Shame it was abandoned, I would even support the dev on Patreon or other platform.

Reactions: Legend 123

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Good standard of possession games. A nice plot, well-looking girls, "just enough" plot and mind control supporting that yet doesn't feel like pure power fantasy.

Shame it was abandoned, I would even support the dev on Patreon or other platform.
well don't support abandoned project if they abandoned once they can do it again so do it in new developer which are trying at least

Reactions: sydorovich
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes