5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
41 felt a bit bland compared to the last several. Yeah, there were monsters. But that was kind of it. It didn't even feel like 'corruption' because she was already boning on day 1.

Reactions: Sexy Manga

sundaYYDS

Jul 28, 2022
opiumud041 has been release .& August report

Hello floks.
opiumud041 There is something special about this animation. The story is the same for opiumud039. A story that happened 7 days after Ingrid was leased from under eden by some guys. Because this project was originally made using sfm . But because it has been transformed to use blender, a lot of animations made by sfm before can not be used. Because blender's Ingrid model looks very different from sfm's model. So these animations have never had a chance to render out.So there is no story this time. All are animated collections. It's a video recording of these 7 days.
There are three works that use sfm to make a lot of animations but haven't released them. Ingrid is one of them. The other two are Soul Calibur - Majo 2 and Yoshiwara 3. But because a site review said Marie rose looks like a minor. So Yoshiwara3 temporarily stopped production. I don't want to offend any web rules. So we abide by the audit results of the website. Later animation projects are also planned to be carried out in blender.
I'll post about news of the opiumud042 at the end of this month. This time it is an animation of the D.O.A series.

• Red Heart
Reactions: exmaddock

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
He's getting a lot better, especially at audio editing. Would love to see him do a Helena video. Hasn't been a good one since Severance.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
He's getting a lot better, especially at audio editing. Would love to see him do a Helena video. Hasn't been a good one since Severance.
Eh, I don't really see it. Alot of the sounds still sound off putting and don't fit the place the characters are in. For example, the scene right at the beginning is in a vehicle but the wet sounds are clearly taken from a bathroom as you can hear the wet reverb. Don't even get me started on the part where she's giving head but she's somehow still moaning as if her mouth was open lol.

His animation quality is always top notch but sound design clearly isn't his fortee, which is understandable as it can be quite expensive to hire a sound designer for a lengthy movie project.

azidny

May 27, 2020
Is anyone have link GOFILE of
  • Opiumud-022 - Taimanin Doujin 1.0
  • Opiumud-023 - Taimanin Doujin 2.0 - Chaos Arena
  • Opiumud-024 - Taimanin Doujin 2 (good end)
  • Opiumud-024 - Taimanin Doujin 2 (bad end)
  • Opiumud - Taimanin Doujin 2.8 by Black Team
  • Opiumud-025 - Taimanin Doujin 3.0 - Surface
  • Opiumud-026 - Taimanin Doujin 3.1 - Inside
  • Opiumud-028 - Taimanin Doujin - The Chapter Of Oboro
  • Opiumud-030 - The Capture of the Asuka
  • Opiumud-031 - Taimanin episode4 Banquet
I have a problem with limit tranfer of mega link

Zeroxdz

Oct 5, 2022
here i uploaded it to gofile

the movie is kinda.. well just like another opi's hentai but this time without dialog, only aah aah aah ikuu, welp time to wait for someone to leak the 30 minutes version : )
There is no file to download in that link. Does anyone have the link to download Opiumud041? Except for mega, which has a download limit.

OMGmeow

May 20, 2021
Hello, any news on new content? Approximately when will it be? Does the author share information?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote