5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Sure why not. Don't say I never did anything for people here. Lets see if anyone gives me a thumbs up for my contribution

And if we're taking request; I want all these videos to be in one download link, even if its compressed like a mother fucker. I don't want to download 35 different files.
well i'm gonna say thanks a lot to u for sure,
but so cmiiw, the first part of this trilogy is the tifa one, and then aerith for part 2 and this one for the 3rd one ?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Did I miss an episode or something? Was there an episode with tifa and aeris together getting fucked? Feels like something is missing.
i think it has something to do with the episode 1 and 2,
it's the one on the front page no. 34 and 35, if i remember correctly tifa was on the way to see aerith on episode 2 and Tifa was doing some NTR stuff on part 1 (well the poster literally post a big NTR word for episode 1 anyway)

and i guess episode 4 is don corneo with aerith and tifa since Jesse is dead already going with how she mix the game and her video lore

EDIT : i just rewatched part 1 and part 2, and i just realized that's like a scene around Corneo mansion stage from the dialogue,
so maybe it goes from 2 - 3 - 4 and 1 ? not sure,
have to ask her for it i guess to be clear

Last edited:

athanato

May 11, 2018
not a show stopper but there are some image quality issues especially with the black backbround, is this in the source or did the source get compressed further?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I think Opium is done with creatures/monsters, they've seen how Patreon is trending and likely won't make any more content like that....sadly...

Also, thanks for the links.

• Sad
Reactions: MilfsWay

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
tbh if she make more Tifa/Jessie doujin i won't complain tho,
it's just i'm curious about how opium gonna end it since it has Chapter 4 teaser now

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
At least the quality of the models they're nabbing from other creators are improving, that's something.
isn't most tifa and jessie model came from mustardfm tho ?
i keep seein' some authors like nagoo,bulging etc post their tweets tagging him cmiiw

twink182

Apr 7, 2020
i'm not trying to be a dick but man, these videos are consistently ruined by the voice acting. so much work goes into making these 30+ minute videos but they're completely unwatchable for me solely because of that one voice actor.

inb4 'just mute it, dweeb'

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i'm not trying to be a dick but man, these videos are consistently ruined by the voice acting. so much work goes into making these 30+ minute videos but they're completely unwatchable for me solely because of that one voice actor.

inb4 'just mute it, dweeb'
u mean the male one ?
the last video is not that bad for the male VA tho tbh but maybe that's my personal opinion

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
10, 19 and 28 show as files in an unusable format. It did not work when I added .rar extension, instead had to use .mp4 extension. Could those be re-up'd in the correct format for future (i default to using nopy.to)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote