5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I have a problem with 010, it turns out to be an unknown file. Is there a way to change it to a video file? Nevermind I just renamed it to an MP4 file

Reactions: Madjuls

Donald__

Oct 23, 2020
Can someone write a text from the conversations in the trailer ??
I don't understand spoken English well. And so I want to know what they are talking about in the trailer ...

thisguy420

Aug 9, 2021
Can someone write a text from the conversations in the trailer ??
I don't understand spoken English well. And so I want to know what they are talking about in the trailer ...
Man: Have you heard of this name? Don Corneo.
Girl: I've heard some rumors about Don Corneo, that guy is lustful, and hentai.
Man: How much do you know about that guy?
Girl: ...and the palace of Don Corneo, is just the tip of the iceburg. I heard that there are huge monsters under his house. The monster dungeon links the arena, none of the brides chosen by him have seen them again.
Man: I think you better stay away from him.
Girl: I have no interest in such ugly men, but I'm curious about how he accumulates wealth quickly...
Man: Gambling.
Girl: In the Don Corneo's arena?

May 15, 2021
Man: Have you heard of this name? Don Corneo.
Girl: I've heard some rumors about Don Corneo, that guy is lustful, and hentai.
Man: How much do you know about that guy?
Girl: ...and the palace of Don Corneo, is just the tip of the iceburg. I heard that there are huge monsters under his house. The monster dungeon links the arena, none of the brides chosen by him have seen them again.
Man: I think you better stay away from him.
Girl: I have no interest in such ugly men, but I'm curious about how he accumulates wealth quickly...
Man: Gambling.
Girl: In the Don Corneo's arena?
Monsters under his house eh.. makes me think of caped baldy :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote