5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Uploader
Donor
Dec 26, 2022
when will the video itself be released?
This was the trailer released back on June and after the delay due with the voice casts, they didn't mentioned an exact date but stated on August 30th that the final editing is being done on the dubbing, and the video should be out shortly.

Reactions: Kr0nos90

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I feel like these are getting a little too story driven. I wish he'd go back to movies about girls trapped by gang members and being raped and forced to do drugs until they go insane.
I actually do prefer videos with actual plot. She is doing pretty good job.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I actually do prefer videos with actual plot. She is doing pretty good job.
Hmm, it looks like she (is a she, right ?) will just follow exactly the story in the VN game - though I hope not, it would be good is she also put some idea of her own original.

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
Hmm, it looks like she (is a she, right ?) will just follow exactly the story in the VN game - though I hope not, it would be good is she also put some idea of her own original.
She said that she will include some original scenes on next chapters.

when will the video itself be released?
Suposely, this weekend i think that i did read thad on discord but maybe im wrong I think im wrong, sorry. It was delayed not only by the va issue but the last week was fixing some black artifacts on the final version. In fact she is already subtitling it manually and showing it (french, chinese, korean subtitles if im not wrong). I hope so too!

Last edited:

rklo222

Mar 9, 2023
Ok, not to be a dickhead about it or sound ungrateful, since it's amazing to have people making this kind of demented content, but this has got to be one of the worst releases in a while, by far.

I won't spoil anything, but I could hardly even jack it to this. As you can expect, the princess is getting gang banged in the castle, but you BARELY see any of it. Most of the story is told through the perspective of this old french guy, and half the time you're staring at a close up of his face which is a total boner killer. Basically, she tells him about how she's getting banged so you only see short clips (like memories) of the hardcore fuck scenes, while she fucks him softcore style. I was expecting some kind of blow out at the end, but it's like that through the entire episode.

This one is unfappable. Nothing worse than trying to nut while having an old french guys face, lamenting, be on screen for 10 seconds at a time.

Gabe-A

May 7, 2024
Ok, not to be a dickhead about it or sound ungrateful, since it's amazing to have people making this kind of demented content, but this has got to be one of the worst releases in a while, by far.

I won't spoil anything, but I could hardly even jack it to this. As you can expect, the princess is getting gang banged in the castle, but you BARELY see any of it. Most of the story is told through the perspective of this old french guy, and half the time you're staring at a close up of his face which is a total boner killer. Basically, she tells him about how she's getting banged so you only see short clips (like memories) of the hardcore fuck scenes, while she fucks him softcore style. I was expecting some kind of blow out at the end, but it's like that through the entire episode.

This one is unfappable. Nothing worse than trying to nut while having an old french guys face, lamenting, be on screen for 10 seconds at a time.
That is similar criticism to what Kuroinu episode 2 received, when it first came out

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote