Blue3252

Sep 14, 2017
Is anyone having the problem of the game just randomly shutting down? I'm not getting any error messages but the game just suddenly decides to shut itself off.

Ayu2023

Feb 27, 2023
Does anyone know how to extract the character models of the girls from the game to say PNG files (assuming it is possible)?

Extra question - would it be possible to do the reverse as well, to replace character models (in case one would like to attempt a custom mod)?

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to extract the character models of the girls from the game to say PNG files (assuming it is possible)?

Extra question - would it be possible to do the reverse as well, to replace character models (in case one would like to attempt a custom mod)?
I don't have this VN in my storage but from what I know so far, it uses KiriKiri so use KrKrExtract. And no, you probably can't mod it unless you have the SDK (and probably the entire build), although that seemingly a pain in the ass so it doesn't worth doing that

Reactions: Ayu2023

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
i was looking to extract some images myself and found that xp3tools and UniExtract works fine. the first one uses python but the second one is more user friendly if you don't python. you'll also want to get FreeMoteToolkit to convert the pimg files into png. just drag and drop the pimg file into psbdecompile and that's it

ps extracted folders will have japanese letters so you may want to change system locale to jp in case any problem comes

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayu2023

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Apparently, a sort of "sequel", set in the same academy (so not likely the other game with maids), is coming to Steam soon: :)
That's not a direct sequel in any way as far as I know. That's just the second of the OPPAI Academy game, the one after this one. The third one is the one with a succubus academy and the fourth one is the maid one. I think that's all of them for now.

Either way, I'm still surprised the first one sold well enough for them to want to localize the second... but I guess people don't need anything other than tiddies...

Jan 6, 2019
That's not a direct sequel in any way as far as I know. That's just the second of the OPPAI Academy game, the one after this one. The third one is the one with a succubus academy and the fourth one is the maid one. I think that's all of them for now.

Either way, I'm still surprised the first one sold well enough for them to want to localize the second... but I guess people don't need anything other than tiddies...
that's nukige for ya

ethix

May 27, 2022
does anybody know how to extract art assets?
i was looking to extract some images myself and found that xp3tools and UniExtract works fine. the first one uses python but the second one is more user friendly if you don't python. you'll also want to get FreeMoteToolkit to convert the pimg files into png. just drag and drop the pimg file into psbdecompile and that's it

ps extracted folders will have japanese letters so you may want to change system locale to jp in case any problem comes
Also:
to extract .xp3
to decode .amv
PsbDecompile to decode .pimg

Reactions: iNotice

NewLifeNewFace2

May 10, 2023
For those wanting to have the Steam version of the game with the save location inside the game's app, and not in a random folder in AppData (why do we have to deal with this bs to this day don't mention admin issues ik that already shush), here's the edited file you need to replace in the game's folder.

Mind you, in order for the game to use the local datasu.ksd file, you need to disable the option of saving the game onto steam's cloud, which is something the game defaults to the first time. (The JAST USA version does not have DRM in it, so maybe that version doesn't have this issue)

If you want to mess around with the path, feel free to do so, but only touch the "datapath" string.

Last edited:

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I have a problem with the saves,i have both games of milkfactory and any save that i make in one game also appear in the other wich overwrite the save if they are in the same slot and crash if i try to acess it from the wrong game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So, not sure if anyone knows but this game apparently got an HD Remake/Re-release a few days ago with improved graphics and even some new H-scenes it seems?

Wanted to know if anyone had any links for it and if the translator had any intentions of re-releasing this version translated or not, as I can't find any links for it anywhere.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So, not sure if anyone knows but this game apparently got an HD Remake/Re-release a few days ago with improved graphics and even some new H-scenes it seems?

Wanted to know if anyone had any links for it and if the translator had any intentions of re-releasing this version translated or not, as I can't find any links for it anywhere.

I can't get past the ad link shrinker stuff though for the append part:

1703815748621.png

That's after turning off ad blockers, and everything else that would cause possible problems, 3 different browser attempts too.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes