Dragonj76

Feb 5, 2019
Tried to patch the game with the append disk but nothing is changed when I open the game after patching. Anyone know if it has to be a certain version of the game? I have the original jp version of the game and it doesn't seem to work for me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Tried to patch the game with the append disk but nothing is changed when I open the game after patching. Anyone know if it has to be a certain version of the game? I have the original jp version of the game and it doesn't seem to work for me.
Yes..... if you would have read the title and description of it, it's a completely different game, it's an HD remaster/remake of the 1st game.

Dragonj76

Feb 5, 2019
Yes..... if you would have read the title and description of it, it's a completely different game, it's an HD remaster/remake of the 1st game.
Oooh so the Append patch is for a completely seperate HD remaster release, my bad. I would've thought that the Append would come bundled with the remaster. Didn't help that the places that have the append dl available also link to/provide the original instead of the remaster. thanks!

Dragonj76

Feb 5, 2019

I can't get past the ad link shrinker stuff though for the append part:

View attachment 3213423

That's after turning off ad blockers, and everything else that would cause possible problems, 3 different browser attempts too.
I actually tried the copy + patching w/ the append exe provided from this website as well and the same thing happened unfortunately.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oooh so the Append patch is for a completely seperate HD remaster release, my bad. I would've thought that the Append would come bundled with the remaster. Didn't help that the places that have the append dl available also link to/provide the original instead of the remaster. thanks!
The one I linked has separate links for both and it's only the HD version. I can't find any other links so far, it did only just come out, so it's probably going to be a couple of days for it to circulate on the internet. Torrents might be around, but I'd rather not do those if I can.

Edit: Just looked at dlsite, looks like that version is coming out 1/16/24, I'm not sure where this release is from though.
Here's the HD edition on dlsite:
and here's the append disk:
Looks like the append disk came out on there, but not the HD version it's self.

Last edited:

Dragonj76

Feb 5, 2019
The one I linked has separate links for both and it's only the HD version. I can't find any other links so far, it did only just come out, so it's probably going to be a couple of days for it to circulate on the internet. Torrents might be around, but I'd rather not do those if I can.

Edit: Just looked at dlsite, looks like that version is coming out 1/16/24, I'm not sure where this release is from though.
Here's the HD edition on dlsite:
and here's the append disk:
Looks like the append disk came out on there, but not the HD version it's self.
1703825298621.png

I think the HD remaster released physically in JP but the "Download Edition" is available on the 26th. The Ryuu website has the original game link and the HD Remaster Plus Append Disc available [which is just an 200mb that patches in the Append content for the hd remaster] which aren't compatible with each other unfortunately.

Haven't been able to find the HD remaster on torrent sites either so I guess we'll just have to wait for the 26th of next month at the earliest probably.

Edit: Update! Apparently the patch actually does work for the original. It doesn't turn the original to the HD Remaster or add the features that the HD remaster has. It just adds the 3 scenes that were added to the HD Remaster.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Haven't been able to find the HD remaster on torrent sites either so I guess we'll just have to wait for the 26th of next month at the earliest probably.
So just wait and hope that someone either uploads it earlier or until the Download version releases right? Well, sucks a bit but nothing that can be done, thanks for the quick answer!

AverageDweeb

Dec 29, 2023
So I'll help out here, I got access to the links for the HD version stuff:

Main Game: Mega

Append:

RAR PASSWORD : ryuugames.com
Thanks! I am kind of new to all this stuff. How do you apply the append? I keep getting an error that says the string is to wide every time i try to apply it.

GKoz12345

Feb 1, 2022
So I'll help out here, I got access to the links for the HD version stuff:

Main Game: Mega

Append:

RAR PASSWORD : ryuugames.com

Thanks for the upload share!

I've tried installing the game, but I keep getting error:

Screenshot 2024-01-09 105939.png

I switched my locale and don't usually get this problem with other games.

Oct 8, 2017
Waiting for Remaster version.
What remaster? The images were simply upscaled from the original size, in fact, the new images from the append disk are still in 720p. Seeing the file structure and how these games (mostly) work, it is feasible to put these scenes and the REAL features the append disk includes onto the uncensored version of the game, since it's still the best version.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes