El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
i got this new game plot. basically theres those high school girls except they got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers, bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is the harem route the only one in this game?
There is harem, pregnant harem and Witch girl ending. The artist who works on these games only give the main childhood friend an ending. I mention the artist because he worked on the previous company (SQUEEZ) last game and unlike its predecessors it didnt have single endings for every girl.

Reactions: Attis and Xtmr61

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so is there routes in this game or its just u fuck every girl and only harem ending ? it will suck if there was not endings for the main girls

Oents

Apr 6, 2018
Guys if anyone wants to "check" this studio kind of works look for any of the "Honoo no Haramase" hentai ovas serie , same type of scenario.

Reactions: Tunak23

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
oh nice, didn't know this was in the translation works. I think I have the jp version on my pc somewhere.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Let's see :

- Oppai ? Check
- Scenes with only 1 dick maximum ? Check
- Anal ? Maybe
- Tentacles ? Yes

Well... not for me. I'm out.
having browsed the CGs, I can say that this would be for you. The tentacles from what I can tell are being used by MC, and they never actually penetrate, just restrain. The one thing that does with one character is a leather chair, but from the CGs it is MC becoming the chair (cause well... it sprouts arms and a dick... and since MC be the one fucking things....).

The questionable ones are the ones with multiple ghost dicks... but since this is a harem game imma assume it is MC duping his dick with magic. (and there is only one set where he actually uses one for penetration, and I mean one, the other is just there chillin doing nothing). Ghostdick jitsu if you will. (MC himself is in that form, I think it is a thing where he can manifest multiple body parts, like 3 dicks or 5 hands, or 10 tonguejitsu)

So outside of that bit of weirdness it is safe. And proper harem. Also anal is a yes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes