t727

Jan 4, 2018
OP you are a gentleman and a scholar for finally uploading a full translation of this! For two god damn years I've tried to put up with MTL, but now I can finally get some sort of clarity on what's happening! :LOL:
I have no idea what you mean by this.
Is the translation changed from MTL to an actual translation or is it still MTL?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I have no idea what you mean by this.
Is the translation changed from MTL to an actual translation or is it still MTL?
The version here is an actual translation, don't worry.

The game wasn't even here before so the guy MTL'ed the game himself i think, or some thing like that.

Reactions: t727

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
For those confused at the hype over this company, Milk Factory is the new IP from the now defuncted Tech Arts.

They had a lot under their umbrella, but the ones I remember fondly of are SQUEEZ and May-Be Soft.

SQUEEZ and Milk Factory usually have generic premise made to house all their girls, their moms, and essentially every women with art in the game with H-Scenes. They are nukiges with an appealing UI that looks a lot like gachas to me.

May-Be Soft is my personal favorite of the bunch and the last two games are some of my favorite nukiges.

Reactions: Ryuuto Kyonyuu
Mar 8, 2020
The version here is an actual translation, don't worry.

The game wasn't even here before so the guy MTL'ed the game himself i think, or some thing like that.
Yep, exactly that. And it was a hassle to do so as well. In the end I just skipped to the lewd scenes and just stayed for the pictures because the machine translation was just so bad.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I am certain whoever made this liked fate Phee is mash even calling you senpai and being a homunculus and the crusader looks a lot like Jeanne
I'm right with you, I also thought that, the blonde girl looks like Janne at first. Then looked again after reading your comment and the other girl does look just like Mash XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I already like this game after reading the title. Made me smile just reading it. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes