Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Isekai is a genre.
Yep .. Unironically fight the demon lord for the 500th time and hardly anyone bats an eyelid but we go to another world and everyone loses their shit cos of muh originality .. Guess when it's popular to shit on something people can't resist. Which makes the comments about originality so .. deliciously ironic.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm not sure about that, I checked VNDB and there is 1 girl listed as getting raped by a tentacle and 1 having consensual sex with a tentacle.
I checked the CGs, the tentacles never penetrate, is mislabeled. MC is the only one that fucks. (and he controls everything afaik, so the tentacles are his? or at least in his control, but again they only restrain they don't fuck).

Reactions: f9account

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
AYYYY

playing this asap, thanks op! i hope this game ends up selling well, it'd be cool as fuck seeing more milk factory stuff in english (and uncensored to boot!)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just an FYI, the Nopy version has no translation, but I DL'd the Mega version and it was English translated.

Reactions: Xtmr61

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Haha almost no story whatsoever. But you know what the game is fine. It puts in a bare minimum amount of characterization to give context to the fuckin then delivers lots of high quality fuckin. Even some REALLY well animated scenes. Not so much if you want a reader but if you'd like a nice good fap this one doesn't mess you about. It just delivers.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Such a let down, when I saw "Animated" tag and then the art and girls I was so excited opening the game I saw "Mother+Daugther Threesome" "Minor Characters" and "Group Orgies" panels that got me even more excited and then I found out its only 1 animated scene per main girl and thats it the rest is just your usual static cg vn type... I didnt really expected every scene to be animated (that WOULD be amazing) but it still made me disappointed especially after I saw all the panels I mentioned earlier first, a real shame with an A+ tier art.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes