noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
Plenty of real world advantages to being on the small end. These games of course don't ever show how much pain is involved with the sizes they are at. XD
name those advantages lol. like also i know a girl with g cup tits and she has no back pain, i think that's mostly a myth. i just wish i could like do the pose the blue one is doing.

Apr 15, 2020
yea i figured there was an older one. Inuyasha is just the one i can always remember off the top of my head. Hades there's probably one even older than Rayearth. Maybe one of the Clamp series.

You really want me to put here all the '' Isekai '' manga/anime created since the last ten years ( we can reduce that to five actually ) since Inuyasha ? ( Please don't ! )

It's a trend , not a genre.
nah its still a genre. Isekai is the newest genre that gets a decent amount of series for it. before isekai it was Moe series or it was magic/supernatural academy series or it was slice of life series or it was mecha series or it was etc. etc. no matter how much you deny it, isekai is a genre just like mecha is or like comedy or like supernatural or like the many other genres and subgenres. also while isekai is a decent sized genre, in terms of series amount, it's still dwarfed in the shear number of anime that come out every season. Hades in the upcoming season there will be about 6-7 new isekai series and thats out of 50-55 new series. about half of those will be new seasons of an isekai thats had a previous season in a different anime season.

as for how many have come out in last 5 years probably less than 200 anime series/seasons have been an isekai and thats out of at least 1000 anime series/seasons that have come out in that time period. face it, isekai is just one of the many genres out there and itll probably stop being the genre that gets as many as it is when the newest genre gets a boost in popularity and then you can start whining about that one like you probably whined about moe or magical girl or magic/supernatural academy genre being popular.

kyealo

Mar 21, 2019
I know its a Nukige but, the story is so all over the place it makes no sense.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

Badmade

Nov 20, 2018
Why do people translate titles like this? The original title is
もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園

Which would translate more accurately as something like "More! Conceive! Erotic Magical School in Another World with Inflated Breasts!" or something to that extent. Not that the actual title is any less weird than what they went with, but it's just such a weird thing to do
I came to say the same thing...Sure, the Impreg content is ending scenes only so it seems a little strange to start with that, but it's still not an accurate translation. Makes me wonder how the translation actually is.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
is this can be played on kirikiroid?
I believe this one would only work on Windows emulator for android Exagear but tried so far with no success.

The screen remains black(the music of the main menu plays curiously enough) so yeah if someone can help with the process(explain how could it run effectively on Exagear) or is able to make a mod apk etc...

Please do tell any of us!

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
At last some quality games like Haramase series, been dying to try something like this. Thanks for the share.

axophia

Nov 2, 2019
Screenshot_10.png
I can't see these do i need to play more or it just not ready yet? some of folks said that i need to patch my game to get this but...

Reactions: Tunak23

Wan9

Oct 30, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with otaku and their inability to be anything other than a loser degenerate even in their own fantasies? Have to ruin everything with the most pathetic protagonists of all time

• Angry
Reactions: POLTATO

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with otaku and their inability to be anything other than a loser degenerate even in their own fantasies? Have to ruin everything with the most pathetic protagonists of all time
Nothing better than the loser given the chance to win.
Most of us lost so we like to play a game where we win.
Chad protagonists arent very relatable.

• Angry
Reactions: POLTATO and Tunak23

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I believe this one would only work on Windows emulator for android Exagear but tried so far with no success.

The screen remains black(the music of the main menu plays curiously enough) so yeah if someone can help with the process(explain how could it run effectively on Exagear) or is able to make a mod apk etc...

Please do tell any of us!
It works on kirikiroid2 for me smoothly. I'm running on android 11 too

Reactions: SAikka and Tunak23
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes