John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Could anyone give me some in depth about the BDSM tag here? Mostly just clothing or are there some scenes? and if so is it MC who receives or delivers the whip? But I'm kind of presuming it's just BDSM clothing mostly and some spanking? as there are no male- or femdom tags.
Like the artwork though!

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I'm just glad that lately there's a good handful of VNs getting translated over RPGmaker crap. I've noticed they tend to be more vanilla. And in the case of this one speaking of handfuls.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Is it safe? saw two positive on total Virus I know it much posible a false positive but want to know from someone who already played the game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can there be games,where the focus is on big ass and not big boobs? I do believe lower-heavy females are more natural-looking that top-heavy ones -_-
Also, short hair, big boobs and sub-par asses are the unholy trinity of turnoffs, I can't even. Saturation check, 3/10 of them meet the no-no criteria.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
I can't get it to save. Could someone point me in the right direction. I roughly translated the error message as:

Information must! Nothing else! Flame boobs different world TH magic school! X

| I can't save the file because I don't have write permission BR. Keep the day under MyDocument

Whatever that means.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
I can't get it to save. Could someone point me in the right direction. I roughly translated the error message as:

Information must! Nothing else! Flame boobs different world TH magic school! X

| I can't save the file because I don't have write permission BR. Keep the day under MyDocument

Whatever that means.
You need to unpack this game in diffrent partition than the OS that you have ( default C: )

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Why do people translate titles like this? The original title is
もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園

Which would translate more accurately as something like "More! Conceive! Erotic Magical School in Another World with Inflated Breasts!" or something to that extent. Not that the actual title is any less weird than what they went with, but it's just such a weird thing to do

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
Can there be games,where the focus is on big ass and not big boobs? I do believe lower-heavy females are more natural-looking that top-heavy ones -_-
Also, short hair, big boobs and sub-par asses are the unholy trinity of turnoffs, I can't even. Saturation check, 3/10 of them meet the no-no criteria.
I get what you mean dude. There's certainly some stuff missing from stories all about tits. Unfortunately, I don't know about a lot of "big ass"-focused games. The closest I can think of is Parental Love, although it's fairly subtle as far as asses goes, and is more about the family aspect.

It'd be nice to see a bunch of birthing hips worthy of attention along with breasts filled with life-giving milk. Put them together and you'd have a bonafide masterpiece.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SoberSphagghett
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes